Team GB playing tonight

Hope so mate and we could then be part of a Brittish League set u and no more Scottish Leagues.

Lots of members from other confederations don't like the fact that the british isles has 4 entries sharing the same passport, it's only going to escalate now that a precedents been set of playing as a united team representing the 4 nations.

Lots of members from other confederations don't like the fact that the british isles has 4 entries sharing the same passport, it's only going to escalate now that a precedents been set of playing as a united team representing the 4 nations.

Lets hope all the other nations and confederations are not all set to get their agenda/revenge on us. Maybe Reegan will get a new job with FIFA :wanker:

If it means getting rid of the England team I cant wait.

As long as Pearce aint the manager im all for it. Bring on the British League! Ra Selick would be raging an Irish team from Scotland playing in a British League - we would soon see what the rest of the UK would think about their disgusting support. :uk:

Dermott wants to play in the EPL, he's even said so.

And England is full of taigs. I've lived there ten years so I know. The people who think the English take a more common sense view on this issue need to get down there and actually talk to a few people, see for themselves. Might get a nasty shock. This is very much a battle that has to be fought in Scotland - don't look to the English to support us, they really don't.

I fully support team GB. All the people on here saying it's team England blah blah blah make me want to be sick. Fuck Scotland, and i will cheer on anyone who Scotland play from now on. Have some of you guys not seen the way we have been treated by our 'beloved' Scotland!? Christ, they wanted to finish our football team forever, and yet you would still support Scotland. And don't even begin to give me the shit about the difference between the SFA and the national team, as i am fucking sick of hearing it, and tbh i don't expect it from so called Rangers fans. Rant over , and i now await the negative reps from the 'country" before club sympathisers!! NO FUCKING SURRENDER!!!