Dirty Leeching Scummy Bastards

No other way to describe how Im feeling right now.........

I am gobsmacked, astounded even the levels we are being dragged to for the task of holding OUR SFA membership through a different company. For a start what exactly has our registration got to do with the Spl they rejected us from playing in that league and as far as i knew had no hold over member clubs registrations ....i thought this was for the sfa aloneto rule over.

Also WTF riight do they have to want to leechon to any monies we WILL obtain from media rights whilst fighting our way through the divisions surely legally they would have no rights to this.

In the near future we have to punish these bastards with any means possible. Everything they have done has shown me 2 main things (or reaffirmed) that we are easily the biggest asset to this shitey little footballing country and that the hatred and jealousy knows no bounds.

This should NEVER be allowed to be forgotten......not through our kids our grandkids,this time in our history shoukd always be used to remind us of our enemies and how we should never let up on these scummy bastards!!!!!!!!!

mm statement saying that spl dont support our reg so wish to impose further sanctions and he mentions that the spl want to be part of our media rights despite rejecting us from the league........if we have reached agreement with the sfa why no membership?????

The Spl have no say in our Sfa membership, I think mm was referring to the dual contracts investigation in his statement.

Where have u read that the Spl want money for our media rights?

I think I read a suggestion in the SPL/SFA proposed " stitch up " that the SPL would provide £1M to DIV 1,2 & 3 clubs in lieu of media rights for the next 3 seasons. The SFL clubs, having rejected their demands for us to be placed in Div1 were unceremonially shown the door as it became apparent they weren't to be railroaded any time soon.

The £1M was then used as a carrot, rather than a stick, but the more savvy among the wee teams could sniff a better outcome if they welcomed Rangers in at Div3 level.ie the prospect of 3 years TV dosh + the guaranteed media payment which the SPL MUST cough up even without Rangers.

Smell the air.

The next " insolvency event " Killie, Hibs, the SPL?

will prob find its all about the money,they know we wont accept all their embargos/fines/stripped trophys so refusing us the right to play is their ace card,they have to get the tv money,if they let the sfl make their own deal the spl lose out bigtime,without a licence we are no use to the sfl either,so in the next few days you will prob find a deal done between the spl and sfl that they share the tv rights and we get a licence

WTF do we need SPL approval for anything, we're not IN the SPL. Time the SFL clubs stood up and told the SPL to just fuck off and please die quietly. This whole thing is beyond farcical, exactly what does it take before FIFA get of their fat lazy corrupt arses and investigate the shenanigans going on here.

your fucking kidding me, if its not eveident that these cunts want us dead then i dono't know what

how the fuck can these bastards have any say when these bastards booted us out their precious league, they want this they want that and because we're having a fight for media right (only here to see the rangers DMN FUCKING RIGHT) they batards want a piece of it, absolutely fucking bullshit and i hope green tells them to stick scottish football up their arses

Sorry I don't believe that story for one second. When have the bbc ever told the truth when it comes to rangers?

The Spl have no say. What I think it refers to is the Sfa wanting us to abide by any punishment by the Spl as a result of the dual contracts investigation.

They can get tae if they want a cut of our media rights. They have no basis for this and if the Sfa are in fact pushing for this then rangers will see them in court.

It is one thing accepting sanctions that were given to the club before the asset sale, but demanding media money is nothing short of extortion

So these SPL wanker still want to cash in on us despite flinging us to fuck

This country is fucking unbelievable

They can fucking jam that idea

I would rather sit it out for a year

Same. I'm getting to the stage now I think we should just tell the SFA to fuck off and apply to the English FA, even if that means a year out of the game. There is no way that the SPL can have any right to steal money from the SFL for media right, just who do these wankers think they are?

and i would take a guess and say when the tv deal is done between the spl/sfl/tv companys be prepared to be going to a lot of matches on monday and friday nights

as usual we as a fan base will be treated like shit,we had more sat half12 kick offs than any other side ALSO they expect our fans to fill stadia and keep viewing figures up what a fucking joke

Sorry I don't believe that story for one second. When have the bbc ever told the truth when it comes to rangers?

The Spl have no say. What I think it refers to is the Sfa wanting us to abide by any punishment by the Spl as a result of the dual contracts investigation.

They can get tae if they want a cut of our media rights. They have no basis for this and if the Sfa are in fact pushing for this then rangers will see them in court.

It is one thing accepting sanctions that were given to the club before the asset sale, but demanding media money is nothing short of extortion

I would hope the SFL would see them in court, after it's separate organization fuck all to do with the SPL bastards.

The only thing that i can think of is that Rangers are still members of the SPL and the SPL have to agree with the SFA/SFL to have us released.

I would hope the SFL would see them in court, after it's separate organization fuck all to do with the SPL bastards.

If they want that then lets just split all tv revenue equally.

What ever the Spl gets plus what the sfl gets by 40 clubs.

I am sure the sfl clubs will get more than they do now and the Spl clubs will get less.

See how they like that

The only thing that i can think of is that Rangers are still members of the SPL and the SPL have to agree with the SFA/SFL to have us released.

The Spl membership still sits with the oldco, the Spl refused to transfer it.

I just don't see how that can be legally connected to the Sfa membership

so in other words, they the cunts want us (the club) to hand them money for fuck all so they can give it to feinan FC

thats not fucking on

every fucking day these shower of english bastards are trying to bury us with their bullshit sanctions, next they'll want to close parts of ibrox down

so in other words, they the cunts want us (the club) to hand them money for fuck all so they can give it to feinan FC

thats not fucking on

every fucking day these shower of english bastards are trying to bury us with their bullshit sanctions

they have seen that most likely we will get a better deal than the 1 mill they kffered the sfl and want to screw every penny out of a club tbey neither want nor need..........

i dont care wat shit goes my way for this but id rather we told them stick ure licence we not fucking playing. i mean it if rangers said we cant play football this season but u can donate ticket money on days we should of played at home id fucking gladly done. i will be disgusted if we agree to give the spl a share of our money. disgusted and embarrassed . TELL THEM TO FUCKING STICK IT GREEN