SPL don't want us but want our money? WTF!

So they kick us out of their SPL league and now that broadcasters are not interested in their product they need our money and TV rights for Div 3 games. Brilliant. What planet do they come from? Surely it is time the media and public across the whole UK turned on these mismanaging loons.

So they kick us out of their SPL league and now that broadcasters are not interested in their product they need our money and TV rights for Div 3 games. Brilliant. What planet do they come from? Surely it is time the media and public across the whole UK turned on these mismanaging loons.

how do you put a rep on?

I think of all the absolute shite that has been thrown at us over the past few months, this is the one that has made me the most angry. Just who do these clubs think they are that they think that have any rights at all to steal money from the media rights of a club who aren't even part of their shitty organisation anymore. They didn't need us, they insisted on sporting hypocrisy, well you reap what you sow, live with.

I find it strange that the SFL chairmen as yet have not came out and exposed this. Will be interesting to see if one of them makes a statement tomorrow. Also what is the SFA position? Why are the SPL involved in these talks now? They made their decision, they should no longer be involved.

FARCE.

We should NEVER agree to give them the TV rights not a fucking chance Regan and Doncaster will end up in hospital before that happens the SPL/SFA have slavered on about sporting integrity for fucking ages then they turn around and do this an act which is blatant bullying, corruption and fucking cheating we will NEVER forget this and Regan, Doncaster your cards are marked.

With Sky removing all the provisional SPL fixtures they had for August from their website it now appears obvious what is going on. The current deal which still has a year (or two?) to run will not be being continued as they have broken the condition of having four games between Rangers and Celtic. They will have a compromise and if SPL can secure the TV rights to Rangers games then they'll negotiate. No Rangers games in Division Three then no Sky deal.

The SPL have to agree to Rangers being granted SFA licence. If the SFL don't give them rights to Rangers games they say no licence.

The SFL are due a payment each year from SPL. This is a contractual payment not dependant on Sky money. If they fail to make this payment then SPL Ltd are insolvent.

No Sky payment on August 10th means half the SPL clubs face Administration and the new points deductions rules. They should also face charges of bringing the game into disrepute as they knew the consequences of their vote would have this effect.

In summary - Scottish football is FUCKED without Rangers - yet they are still playing a game of seeing who backs down first.

the sorry fact is that we will end up giving into them.

the only aalternative is we get no licence, therefor have no lge to play in and more than likely closed down. then i would say atleast another 5 spl clubs will die and the whole of scottish football will be destroyed.

they need us but i actually believe they would rather commit suicide than give us a fair deal

The SFL are due a payment each year from SPL. This is a contractual payment not dependant on Sky money. If they fail to make this payment then SPL Ltd are insolvent.

No Sky payment on August 10th means half the SPL clubs face Administration and the new points deductions rules. They should also face charges of bringing the game into disrepute as they knew the consequences of their vote would have this effect.

I agree with this but will anyone take this action against them?

With Sky removing all the provisional SPL fixtures they had for August from their website it now appears obvious what is going on. The current deal which still has a year (or two?) to run will not be being continued as they have broken the condition of having four games between Rangers and Celtic. They will have a compromise and if SPL can secure the TV rights to Rangers games then they'll negotiate. No Rangers games in Division Three then no Sky deal.

The SPL have to agree to Rangers being granted SFA licence. If the SFL don't give them rights to Rangers games they say no licence.

In summary - Scottish football is FUCKED without Rangers - yet they are still playing a game of seeing who backs down first.

The SPL don't have to agree to Rangers being given a licence. The SFA grant the licence and it's got nothing to do with the SPL.

the sorry fact is that we will end up giving into them.

the only aalternative is we get no licence, therefor have no lge to play in and more than likely closed down. then i would say atleast another 5 spl clubs will die and the whole of scottish football will be destroyed.

they need us but i actually believe they would rather commit suicide than give us a fair deal

And celtic head for England.

Job done.

With regards to the SPL have to agree, they don't have a say in it, what they do have a say in is where the SPL share will go, they are in actual fact refusing to transfer the share to Dundee, which means that there would be no slot available to us to go into the SFL, that is the only way they can block our SFA license.

SO ..what happened to their buzz phrase "Sporting Integrity" ?

has that all of a sudden changed to --->"$porting Int£grity" ?

the sooner heads role at both the sfa and spl the better tbh ....ALBA TV(wi the sound turned doon) LOYAL :lol:

I can't believe the SPL can think they have any basis to claim the TV rights to Rangers games. They seem to be operating in a complete vacuum of any logic because I can't see where they are coming from. I would be very interested to hear the views of FIFA and UEFA on this one, not to mention the Office of Fair Trading. The TV money not going to Rangers from their games should be going to the other SFL clubs. However I think that would help the enhance their squads while the SPL clubs face very austere times. Thus I think the SPL are scared of competition which is unfortunate because more money going into the SFL can only be good for Scottish football as a whole in the long run.

This is like Sky or ITV thinking they are entitled to a share of TV Licence revenue.

Kick us out, take our tv rights to stop them dying because no one cares about the spl.

There comes a point when the hatred for Rangers comes back to bite these teams on the arse, this is it. Fuck your tv money, you said you don't need us, you made your bed and now you can die in it!

I can't believe the SPL can think they have any basis to claim the TV rights to Rangers games. They seem to be operating in a complete vacuum of any logic because I can't see where they are coming from. I would be very interested to hear the views of FIFA and UEFA on this one, not to mention the Office of Fair Trading. The TV money not going to Rangers from their games should be going to the other SFL clubs. However I think that would help the enhance their squads while the SPL clubs face very austere times. Thus I think the SPL are scared of competition which is unfortunate because more money going into the SFL can only be good for Scottish football as a whole in the long run.

This is like Sky or ITV thinking they are entitled to a share of TV Licence revenue.

SPOT ON (tu)

:praise:

Kick us out, take our tv rights to stop them dying because no one cares about the spl.

There comes a point when the hatred for Rangers comes back to bite these teams on the arse, this is it. Fuck your tv money, you said you don't need us, you made your bed and now you can die in it!

:praise:(tu)