TBB now is the time

islandblue

A simple change of one word allows us to do both.Im sick of every other team in the UK singing our song especially at Ibrox while we can't.II would reluctantly accept a relevantly minor change ie Fenian to Celtic or even substituting We follow Glasgow Rangers our hearts are strong and true to have our song back.Nothing beats a full Ibrox belting this out and with these changes where is the problem?

The problem is simple as soon as they here the tune we will get reported, fined and whatever other punishments they can dream up. Changing the words will not work. TBB is in the past let it stay there the club has suffered enough.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sing the billy boys we will get docked points

either change the words dramatically or lets sing Rangers classics.... LIKE WOLVERHAMPTON TOWN

As I have already said changing the words will not work all they need is to hear the tune and they will punish us.

So my father and his father were not "Rangers class" due to singing the Billy Boys? Away you fucking go :crabflute:

Probably depends on whether they meant it or not? :P

Mate my Grandad was none too fond of the Germans back in the day, but he neither expected nor wanted me to keep the bitterness and hatred alive and pass it on from one generation to the next like some fucking twisted family heirloom....dropping TBB isn't disrespecting your father and his father before him, it's about recognizing that what seemed right for them at the time isn't relevant today.

I'm sure our fathers and/ or their fathers also used to cut about town in flares and iffy haircuts so are we also disrespecting them by not wandering about like a reject from the Bay City Rollers?

No we are not, because they did what they had to do at the time to fit in and then whether folk like it or not the times they do-a change; so for me there is no betrayal to our forefathers to respectfully say "what was right for you isn't right for me", and to find our own path supporting the team in the year 2012 :):21:

not been in a few years, but was christend 'protestant' at birth by a minister from the protestant faith.

actually am in a boozer looking forward ti watchin the gers.

As long as you are keeping true to the faith, turning the other cheek, etc, then I am sure it is all absolutely fine. Not totally sure what Jesus would make of you being up to your knees in anyone's blood, but you can deal with that once you get to the Pearly Gates I guess.