It's today,its today, it's today

Swagger

you talk in work on a monday???? i just kinda sit there staring at a screen and if anybody comes near me...i tell them to fuck off, till atleast tuesday. :D

:lol:

It's more groans and incomprehensible mumbling that passes as talking (tu) no taigs to bother me so win-win.

You posted that at 11.33 so it's technically the morn ya gun jumper that ye are, but YAAAAAAAASSSSS . Fitba as we love it. Our resurrection begins.

I think the timestamps are always an hour behind.

Anyway:

Hullo, hullo

Rangers are back!

Rangers are back!

Finally the nightmare ends rangers football club ready to show the whole of scotland who are the true champions of this country,fans and players alike.

The best thing is every timmy is BEELING :beer1: that we are gonna get alot of our games broadcast on alba for free,especially because they cunts cant afford a decent sky package.Any way come on the rangers lets show all the divisions how good a support we have on our way back to complete domination of scottish football.good luck guys,our fantastic journey starts today :uk: