Dean Shiels medical today

Jordan95

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a good signing but I'm surprised we are able to sign players of this standard. Can't understand why players would leave premier league football for bottom division!

Well, look at the diddy clubs in the rest of football in Scotland, then look at us. Quite a difference.

Will be a good signing but I'm surprised we are able to sign players of this standard. Can't understand why players would leave premier league football for bottom division!

A..........its the Rangers

B............they are without ckubs and will be on a better wage with us than what they would be with spl clubs

Simply because maybe they realise that if they sign for us now and get us back to the top, they'll be looked upon as legends.

Playing at Ibrox and in front of an away support that outnumbers the majority of SPL home attendances.

And to be able to say, 20 years from now, I played for the Rangers :21:

I know I'd rather be able to say that than boast of exploits with the likes of Kilmarnock.

I often think about that too. I can only think of a few reasons, we still are the best and most attractive club in Scotland, because of us ( fans ) and probably our manager. It's a challenge for these players to fight back to the top and become greatly experienced in the process, maybe they think the treatment was harsh and like us think.. Screw the spl! Never the less, good to hear about these spl players signing for us. I respect them for that

Money pure and simple.

We can still pay better wages.

A..........its the Rangers

B............they are without ckubs and will be on a better wage with us than what they would be with spl clubs

I appreciate the points you make but it's a gamble on the players part. He's putting his development and international career at risk.

Still, I'm glad we're getting him.

It's on a strictly "need to know" basis. :ph34r:

I appreciate the points you make but it's a gamble on the players part. He's putting his development and international career at risk.

I'd agree with this (tu)

Still reckon that there will be reconstruction within Scottish football next season and well be invited back to a top flight, whatever state that may be in, but as you say it's still a risk on the players part with regard to any chance of an international career. I dare say he could develop more with our facilities than at a diddy club but I get what you mean mate (tu)

think about it though in years to come he,black,little etc can look back and say they helped Rangers get back to the top and became legends in their own rights......comments made by black after signing have shown how huge a chance this is for players who previously may not have been considered.....and you know what i have HUGE respect for any player wanting to play for us in the 3rd when they have other options....