Who of these?

Steely

Titus Bramble

Craig Moore

Olivier Bernard

Pavel Srnicek

Oguchi Onyewu

Five players all released from Newcastle and available for free. In my opinion I wouldn't even consider Moore for a third time or Bernard for a second. Srnicek and Bramble aren't bad players though. Not sure on Onyewu

was Oguchi Onyewu not on a loan deal?

Yeah, you're right, an American on loan from Standard Liege, 6ft6 25 year old defender.

Just reading up on him now, if he was available would take him in an instant, but don't know what his contract is with Standard Liege.

Bramble is shocking, wouldnt touch him with a barge pole.

Srnicek, old, but experienced I guess, backup for McGregor possibly, still probably a no from me though

onweyu, dont know anything about him, but if he is being released by newcastle then he aint good enough

Onweyu was the next big thing in America a few years back. 6ft 5" centre half, also got a bit of flair about him. Someone started a thread about him a week or two ago. Looks like he'd be a great signing!

i started a thread about him a couple weeks ago and he is a MUST BUY. a towering centre back, was americas player of the tournament at world cup if i remember correctly. would be a great signing for us and increase shirt sales in the US, wouldnt cost too much but would be worth it

Nice video there, looks like a dominating centre half, but he also has a bit of skill about him.

I doubt we could get him though, he's been linked to a host of clubs Fulham, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, F.C. Porto, Middlesbrough, Olympique Lyon, Manchester United, PSV Eindhoven, Marseille and Chelsea F.C

Saying that nobody thought we would get Boumsong and we did. :pipeguy:

Another good American player is Beasley who has been sent back to PSV from Man City. He's a left winger with pace, experience both in the Champions League and Internationally (61 Caps) and he is still quite young (24) too

Nice video there, looks like a dominating centre half, but he also has a bit of skill about him.

I doubt we could get him though, he's been linked to a host of clubs Fulham, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, F.C. Porto, Middlesbrough, Olympique Lyon, Manchester United, PSV Eindhoven, Marseille and Chelsea F.C

Saying that nobody thought we would get Boumsong and we did. :pipeguy:

Another good American player is Beasley who has been sent back to PSV from Man City. He's a left winger with pace, experience both in the Champions League and Internationally and he is still quite young.

i agree, it would be certainly worth looking at some of the good american talent out at the moment, Onyewu was linked with all those clubs BEFORE his newcastle loan but nothing is to say they will come back in for him. I would take beasley

i would maybe go for Michael Silberbauer at copenhagen, right winger

Titus Bramble

Craig Moore

Olivier Bernard

Pavel Srnicek

Oguchi Onyewu

Five players all released from Newcastle and available for free. In my opinion I wouldn't even consider Moore for a third time or Bernard for a second. Srnicek and Bramble aren't bad players though. Not sure on Onyewu

Not good enough for Newcastle so why should we want any of them?

oguchi is a still a good player, they have a new manager, who will want to bring in his own players, oguchi must be looked at

Agree totally mate, Ive got a few mates who are Newcastle season ticket holders and they were raving about him. He seems good in the air and is a towering presence at the back, would be a superb signing if we could get him imo.