Songs for a newbie

Is there a list of songs and lyrics available for a Yank Rangers fan? I am trying to get over this Fall for a match or two and have been a Rangers fan from afar for 6 years.

BTW: I ran across a youtube video of "Big Jock Knew" and laughed my a$$ off. The only reason I found that out was that I read in an article that the Celtic fans were pissed that the Motherwell fans were singing it at the Champions League fiasco yesterday. Hilarious stuff.

The matchday songs are available on Itunes (tu) Just the songs funnily enough that they belt out the speakers on matchday. Lyrics, however, might not be included in it, but the more you hear them, the more you'll know of them. :)

Is there a list of songs and lyrics available for a Yank Rangers fan? I am trying to get over this Fall for a match or two and have been a Rangers fan from afar for 6 years.

BTW: I ran across a youtube video of "Big Jock Knew" and laughed my a$ off. The only reason I found that out was that I read in an article that the Celtic fans were pissed that the Motherwell fans were singing it at the Champions League fiasco yesterday. Hilarious stuff.

Motherwell fans were singing BJK against pana? :lol:

BTW: I ran across a youtube video of "Big Jock Knew" and laughed my a$ off. The only reason I found that out was that I read in an article that the Celtic fans were pissed that the Motherwell fans were singing it at the Champions League fiasco yesterday. Hilarious stuff.

Will never forget years ago , on my way into Ibrox going over to one of them wee stalls. I said to the guy " Do you have any CD's that would help my wee nephew learn the words. Has to be ok though for a 5 yr old mate"

He popped a cd in the bag ,, I handed over the cash and then ran to get in , in time for the game.

When I was in my seat I took out the CD to have a look. It only had two masked gunmen holding rifles blazed across the front cover !!

Nearly pissed myself ,, didn't think the wee mans Mum might share the same view tho. I still have it somewhere. :uk: