Video of fans talking about renewing their Season Tickets

A nice video. I really liked the comment from one of the older guys, where he said that plenty of fans are turning back towards the club, when in previous times they had stopped going. The fans will never take the club for granted again and that is wonderful starting place in our attempt to rebuild. The potential for Rangers is still massive, particularly with a revitalised support desperate to back the club.

I am one of the older group who had stopped going regularly,cherrypicking instead,and getting my Rangers fix from Sky/ESPN.No more.I have looked on in horror at midget hyenas attacking a wounded lion.my club needs my support,financially and vocally.I have my East Fife ticket and said to the guy at the t/o that I would be buying a season ticket for the first time in years."thousands like you"was the reply.Can`t wait to raise the roof on Tuesday night,when the spl will see the huge mistake they have made.Attack my club would you,heap punishment after punishment would you,well you`ve picked the wrong fight.Let`s show these people what Rangers are all about.We ARE the people!