Arguing with a mhank on fb, have a question.

allanh91

PapaShango, cant reply directly cos im on my phone.

I had mentioned the falsified attendances in a post of my own to a thistle supporting family member, and the rhat was obviously looking at my status (obsessed with The Rangers) so he made a sneaky retort that I wasnt meant to see.

I didnt engage in an argument as such, but let him know he could have at least tagged me :-P

Thread is an enquiry to make sure I wasnt in fact talking bullshit.

To be honest it's not. I too am old enough to remember what they did, I'm originally from the East End and have been going to Ibrox since the early 60's and it's well known they fiddled the true attendances down to avoid tax implications and pay for the directors jollies.

:mad:

I'm also from the east end of the city. If you read my post I have said that they were duplicitous about attendances. My point was that the fiddles were not quite in the range stated previously.

Difficult to prove, but everyone in football knew(not just Big Jock) they would record an attendance of 30000 when the place was packed with 50000+, and they let priests in for free as a "man of the cloth", more likely they just wanted to be close to the ball boys.

Pedo bastards.

Into where, into their arseholes?