Craig Whyte

crabbit bear

I was just sitting thinking, and I thought back to when big Eck took over at Rangers. He was the first manager at the club in years to have no money to spend. He was told to get the wage bill down and make other cutbacks. Now if I remember correctly, all that I can remember us owing was the TSB about £18million.Now big Eck took over in late 2001, and since then we have sold every cunt that was worth any money, Hutton £9mill, Cuellar £millions, Boumsong £millions, etc, etc. £18million was peanuts to us then, we used to spend that most seasons buying 2 or 3 players, then you add in Champions league money, season ticket money, merchandise money, and very little of that money went back into the team from then on. Thats a good 10 years now, and we have just payed that money off in the past year. Where the fuck has all that money went. Then Murray says he will only sell to the right man for Rangers, and sells Rangers to the dodgiest cunt on the planet for a fucking £1. Then Whyte doesnt pay the PAYE, fuck knows why not because we had the money, and the next thing you know were in administration. It makes you wonder if that mad cunt GDS has a point about our club being robbed. It just seems like one gigantic con, with everycunt filling their boots, except Rangers, the club we all love has had its name dragged through the mud been slagged, kicked when its down by every fucking low life under the Sun. And one thing I would say about David Murray is, he is not a daftie, he says Whyte duped him, but I doubt that very much, because whenever I heard Whyte speak he just seemed to mumble, and didnt seem like he could pull off any big time deal to me. Im sorry for rambling on guys but this has been doing my nut in, all this shite, hopefully one day we will find out what really went on, but this stinks to high heaven. Anyhoo on a happier note I was at Ibrox today and got tickets for me and the weeman for Tuesdays game hopefully we will get a bumper crowd for super Ally and the young, old, and new bears.WATP :21: :21: :21:

Never fuckin reading that.

Never read a post from someone who ends it with numerous amounts of :21: or :rangers:

Who the fuck are you, the post police. Im sorry it wasnt up to your high standards, {must do better}. And btw did you neg rep something you didnae fucking read.

Im fucking sick of cunts on here with 5million posts and 2million +reps slagging any cunt thats new trying to get into things. Fucking bawbags. :angry:

Who the fuck are you, the post police. Im sorry it wasnt up to your high standards, {must do better}. And btw did you neg rep something you didnae fucking read.

Im fucking sick of cunts on here with 5million posts and 2million +reps slagging any cunt thats new trying to get into things. Fucking bawbags. :angry:

Welcome to posting, it gets better with time.

Welcome to posting, it gets better with time.

Heres hoping mate, Ive only posted 2 topics and been shot down in flames twice. Im scared to say anything now. (Ill quietly put just the one up dont want to upset no one) :21:

I was just sitting thinking, and I thought back to when big Eck took over at Rangers. He was the first manager at the club in years to have no money to spend. He was told to get the wage bill down and make other cutbacks. Now if I remember correctly, all that I can remember us owing was the TSB about £18million.Now big Eck took over in late 2001, and since then we have sold every cunt that was worth any money, Hutton £9mill, Cuellar £millions, Boumsong £millions, etc, etc. £18million was peanuts to us then, we used to spend that most seasons buying 2 or 3 players, then you add in Champions league money, season ticket money, merchandise money, and very little of that money went back into the team from then on. Thats a good 10 years now, and we have just payed that money off in the past year. Where the fuck has all that money went. Then Murray says he will only sell to the right man for Rangers, and sells Rangers to the dodgiest cunt on the planet for a fucking £1. Then Whyte doesnt pay the PAYE, fuck knows why not because we had the money, and the next thing you know were in administration. It makes you wonder if that mad cunt GDS has a point about our club being robbed. It just seems like one gigantic con, with everycunt filling their boots, except Rangers, the club we all love has had its name dragged through the mud been slagged, kicked when its down by every fucking low life under the Sun. And one thing I would say about David Murray is, he is not a daftie, he says Whyte duped him, but I doubt that very much, because whenever I heard Whyte speak he just seemed to mumble, and didnt seem like he could pull off any big time deal to me. Im sorry for rambling on guys but this has been doing my nut in, all this shite, hopefully one day we will find out what really went on, but this stinks to high heaven. Anyhoo on a happier note I was at Ibrox today and got tickets for me and the weeman for Tuesdays game hopefully we will get a bumper crowd for super Ally and the young, old, and new bears.WATP :21::21::21:

Please check your facts before posting.

The £18M owed to Lloyds was the figure that SDM managed to get the debt down to, before selling to Whyte, from the Advocaat years. In 2002, for instance, the debt was reported at around £54M and at one point I recall it hitting around £72M.

We were never in the shit until Whyte took charge and stopped paying HMRC. We could have managed the £18M fine, if SDM had stayed or a less corrupt idiot had taken over.

Please check your facts before posting.

The £18M owed to Lloyds was the figure that SDM managed to get the debt down to, before selling to Whyte, from the Advocaat years. In 2002, for instance, the debt was reported at around £54M and at one point I recall it hitting around £72M.

We were never in the shit until Whyte took charge and stopped paying HMRC. We could have managed the £18M fine, if SDM had stayed or a less corrupt idiot had taken over.

Well I was just going from memory, you obviously know more about it, so I stand corrected sir.At least you responded in a decent manner, which is all you hope for, thank you sir.

I just thought it was a bit of a rush to get the club from administration to liquidation, as if some people had maybe something to hide. :)

Crabbit by name crabit by nature :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol:

Im trying my best aswell.

:lol:

Could be worse. while trying to find out the origins of the word crabbit i noticed this urban dictionary entry

Crabbit 44 up, 63 down

The byproduct of a babbitt and a crookid, one who loves men in assless chaps, man in uniform, ginger kids, and all other forms of things onlt gay men would love.

:D

There is money missing from the accounts.

I had a look at the Club's accounts for the last few years, worked out some basic figures for the last year and reckon there is somewhere between £7m and £11m missing or at least unaccounted for. From memory, D & P said they expected to find £9m somewhere (probably with Collyer Bristow) but they could only find £3m. That was after Gary Withey of Collyer Bristow (and our Club Secretary) said at first there was £0 then on being asked again said £260k??? When D & P went back asking again Withey had "done a runner" and the £3m came to light. The Arsenal share money £240k has disappeared, £0.5m went to Betts and Ellis for doing nothing. Whyte borrowed Ticketus money at ridiculous interest rates. The whole thing stinks and some people better end up in prison over this massive fraud.

There is money missing from the accounts.

I had a look at the Club's accounts for the last few years, worked out some basic figures for the last year and reckon there is somewhere between £7m and £11m missing or at least unaccounted for. From memory, D & P said they expected to find £9m somewhere (probably with Collyer Bristow) but they could only find £3m. That was after Gary Withey of Collyer Bristow (and our Club Secretary) said at first there was £0 then on being asked again said £260k??? When D & P went back asking again Withey had "done a runner" and the £3m came to light. The Arsenal share money £240k has disappeared, £0.5m went to Betts and Ellis for doing nothing. Whyte borrowed Ticketus money at ridiculous interest rates. The whole thing stinks and some people better end up in prison over this massive fraud.

There is also the money that went Whyte's mate at that small English club Banstead??

Was that ever explained?

:lol:

Could be worse. while trying to find out the origins of the word crabbit i noticed this urban dictionary entry

Crabbit 44 up, 63 down

The byproduct of a babbitt and a crookid, one who loves men in assless chaps, man in uniform, ginger kids, and all other forms of things onlt gay men would love.

:D

Hmmmmm have you been reading my fucking diary. :D

Cunt/Cunts it's such a wonderful word isn't it, my only problem with the word is personally I think a cunt is the most wonderful thing on Gods green earth, so when used in this context it confuses the hell out of me..

PS don't let the post or grammar police put you off. :D