C'mon Bears, lets get Ibrox as full as possible on tuesday.

The Dude

Not often I agree with you, but your bang on big man, hope it doesn't descend to when Greig was Manager and we were lucky to get 15000 at Ibrox, being midweek and holidays is not ideal.

But it is our first game back at Ibrox and we should fill it.

I can fight the good fight sometimes :lol:

and in this case this is the start of the biggest fight of our football lives.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There weren't even 18,000 at the 2-0 defeat to Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup last season (at Ibrox), official attendance was: 17,822.

That's true but after all the shit that's happened supporters should be busting a gut to get along to this game.

After all for a wee while there it looked like the SFA/SPL were trying to finish us.

It will be a full house, the website is still updating remember.

the ticketing section is 3rd party. Whilst it will lag behind the overall sales somewhat it has to be reasonably up to date to allow users to pick which seats they want to book. Also given a good number of sections have availability of good or very good would lead me to believe that, even allowing for updating, many bears haven't bothered their arse.

Right guys. I know from that screenshot it doesnt look great , but if you click on each blue section its not as bad as it first seems.

However sales could be better as I have my ticket one of my mates tried all day on the phone to get through to buy one , and the ticket office was busy all day.

We ended up giving up and is going over tues night to get one, so I think there has been problems getting thrpugh on the phone can anyone shed any light on the ticket office being busy all day.

I reckon there could be 20,000-25,000 so far sold and if 35,000 -40,000 turn out for a league cup game against East Fife then thats a result , but yes would be good to sell out.

Right guys. I know from that screenshot it doesnt look great , but if you click on each blue section its not as bad as it first seems.

However sales could be better as I have my ticket one of my mates tried all day on the phone to get through to buy one , and the ticket office was busy all day.

We ended up giving up and is going over tues night to get one, so I think there has been problems getting thrpugh on the phone can anyone shed any light on the ticket office being busy all day.

I reckon there could be 20,000-25,000 so far sold and if 35,000 -40,000 turn out for a league cup game against East Fife then thats a result , but yes would be good to sell out.

Totaly agree when you look at the sections still in blue most have over 3/4 of the seats gone.

But

If you can go and take a mate or a child along it is only £5 and we could be introducing fans of the future! Now is the time and We are the People

Agree with the OP, however one other mitigating factor is the queues at the TO and on the phone due to renewals make it difficult as well. I'm surprised sales are slow, I couldn't even gt my Season Ticket seat when I called to renew and purchase an East Fife ticket t the same time.

I reckon there will be more come tuesday. alot of people having trouble with online sales (registering/passwords) and nobody can get near the phone line or ticket office. might just be speaking garbage but i cant see there being a poor support for this one after everything thats happened.

even if there is, ill be there standing the whole game so it'll look like someones in the seat behind me :craphead:

answered already but incase you missed it since you're on phone. There is no reason that the bears in the central belt alone couldn't sell this game out 3 times over.

If you're a bear and live within a reasonable distance of Ibrox then there is absolutely no reason not to be there on tuesday night.

We need to back our club. and we need to do it NOW!

I don't disagree with you at all.. (tu)

I can't make it thru work but I've got my missus to change her shift bcoz I can't so she can take my wee boy c'mon bears lets fuckin get the finger out

We are bringing down a 49 seater from Arbroath/Carnoustie/Monifieth & Dundee, hopefully we will get a full house at Ibrox :crabflute:

m9n7r4.jpg

This is the stadium plan from a 8:45pm on Saturday night.

This is a terrible number so far and it certainly seems to have slowed from yesterday. I understand many have just renewed ST or will just be back from holiday but c'mon, this is a joke. £15. Thats all it costs. you probably spent much more in the pub last night or will do so tonight. Give it a miss for one night and give it to Rangers. Show the players we back them 100%. Show Ally McCoist and his management team we back them and most importantly show the world we back our club.

Well please note the date and the time, cause for once I agree with you mate! I dont think it helps that its on a tuesday night, but Ibrox needs to be rocking on Tue night.

I had intended to buy 3 tickets on Friday on returning from working in Kilmarnock but got a phone call asking me to attend a work related meeting in Wolverhampton on Tuesday, which rules me out. This is an important meeting, so work comes first.

I know of five families heading through from my lads football team, so the Fifers will be there.

I have intentionally booked a hotel that has Sky Sports in the room, so I can watch the game.

I had intended to buy 3 tickets on Friday on returning from working in Kilmarnock but got a phone call asking me to attend a work related meeting in Wolverhampton on Tuesday, which rules me out. This is an important meeting, so work comes first.

I know of five families heading through from my lads football team, so the Fifers will be there.

I have intentionally booked a hotel that has Sky Sports in the room, so I can watch the game.

Don't want to piss on your chips, but I don't think it's on TV mate.

m9n7r4.jpg

This is the stadium plan from a 8:45pm on Saturday night.

This is a terrible number so far and it certainly seems to have slowed from yesterday. I understand many have just renewed ST or will just be back from holiday but c'mon, this is a joke. £15. Thats all it costs. you probably spent much more in the pub last night or will do so tonight. Give it a miss for one night and give it to Rangers. Show the players we back them 100%. Show Ally McCoist and his management team we back them and most importantly show the world we back our club.

(tu)