Green hires £11.5m debt tycoon as business guru

JMac_88

This guy is a fuckin crook, a liquidation expert. I know from working in the debt recovery industry and from friends working with him how bad this guy is I would urge Mr Green to stay away he is a complete cunt in the Craig whyte mould!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My link

FutureView Technologies today announced to the media, the release of its newest software innovation. This product labeled "InterActive Operator" is a Video Web Based application. No longer is a company a faceless voice on the other end of the phone. The traditional phrase of, "May I help you?" is now "May 'eye' help you?" with the additional sense of sight added to the conversation. It allows visitors at any web site to view a "live" person. The application can be viewed as a "Face to Customer" or a "Face to Face" application.

In a wide ranging interview with several media sources, Glasgow, Scotland based Chairman Jim Park underlined the possibilities that InterActive Operator presents, "As the economy begins to tighten up and the consumer takes added care in buying decisions, it is necessary for companies to find differentiators. Most companies typically say that they are invested in the customer relationship. This is a unique approach to call center use in calling environments. This now creates an additional intimacy that is compelling. It successfully expands the customer experience! Bottom line - businesses will sell more with the use of InterActive Operator."

FutureView Technologies is privately funded with the global headquarters in Denver, Colorado. The company has heavily invested in the development of this product that also offers real-time reporting, queuing and many features necessary for large contact volume. They are also on the verge of recruiting one of the world's most well known and respected executive tandems from within the Contact Center Technology Industry.

FutureView suggests that there will be much more news to come.

About FutureView Technologies, Inc.

InterActive Operator, was originally developed and tested in corporations over a five-year period. Early testing resulted in prominent businesses in the United Kingdom gaining exceptional ROI and expanded methods of customer contact. FutureView Technologies is incorporated in the United States as a Delaware Corporation. World Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, USA with offices in London and Glasgow.

Please Contact:

Steve Bederman

720-254-5231

sales @ futureviewtech.com

http://www.futureviewtech.com

The website is no longer but if Green is looking for new ways of building customer relations then what I have read on Parks Powwow business then that side of it was a large part of its failing.

I am not in anyway anti Green but it would be interesting to know if he is working on behalf of the club even as a advisory position.

This guy is a fuckin crook, a liquidation expert. I know from working in the debt recovery industry and from friends working with him how bad this guy is I would urge Mr Green to stay away he is a complete cunt in the Craig whyte mould!

If you have info on this Park guy then send it to Charles G, he might not know that he is a crook. Allegedly (tu)

If you have info on this Park guy then send it to Charles G, he might not know that he is a crook. Allegedly (tu)

It's fairly common knowledge he is dodgy if its to be believed and Green is asking Park for potential investors I would be surprised, Green seems to have conducted himself well so far. If it is true which I doubt then I would be concerned about the quality of Greens contacts.

How is that people who have only been on the forum days with hardly any posts find these stories?

Obviously whatever fenian muck board they came from dug it up and then he created an account to post it!

What a lot of shite the entire article is!

Because these accounts are created with only one purpose - try and destabalise or damage Rangers.

They are created either by taigs or FF/RST cunts.

I cant think why we would need one of them.

Because these accounts are created with only one purpose - try and destabalise or damage Rangers.

They are created either by taigs or FF/RST cunts.

This is the stupidest post I have seen on RM. I know this guy, I know his modus operandi, he is a conman. Another poster with a lot more posts than me has the same opinion. Don't believe me if you wish, you have no reason too. To say I and others are taigs or FF/RST cunts is pathetic. I am a RST member but that has nothing to do with my knowledge of Jim Park.

Ave knowing Jim Park for over 30 year he defo like to wheel an deal... But he's a Rangers man to the core followed Rangers all over Europe for as long as ave knowing him.

My opinion is he will do all he can to help our club

Ave knowing Jim Park for over 30 year he defo like to wheel an deal... But he's a Rangers man to the core followed Rangers all over Europe for as long as ave knowing him.

My opinion is he will do all he can to help our club

Yes he is a Rangers fan and has followed the team abroad, there is no doubt about that. When it comes to "wheeling and dealing" he does not care who he hurts and that includes his family. But you will know that since you have a 30 year friendship.

I know Jim, used to take me to the games years ago. Followed Rangers from Dolly land to all over Europe. No doubting he's a bear.

As others have stated, a nothing story.

I know Jim too.

He is a sound guy, and a huge Rangers fan.

Him being involved to get investors in would be a very good thing.

That article was written with as much negative spin as possible, and could easily have been presented in a positive way if the journalists intention was to do that.

Yes he is a Rangers fan and has followed the team abroad, there is no doubt about that. When it comes to "wheeling and dealing" he does not care who he hurts and that includes his family. But you will know that since you have a 30 year friendship.

Are u related to him?

You sound like a very bitter little man.

This is the stupidest post I have seen on RM. I know this guy, I know his modus operandi, he is a conman. Another poster with a lot more posts than me has the same opinion. Don't believe me if you wish, you have no reason too. To say I and others are taigs or FF/RST cunts is pathetic. I am a RST member but that has nothing to do with my knowledge of Jim Park.

Might have nothing to do with your alleged knowledge of Jim Park but has everything to do with your dirty little motivations to snipe at Charles Green and the consortium.

Do a directors search on james clement park, you may be disappointed.

You would think that some would do that, but no. If you criticise you are not a real fan. JP should be nowhere near Ibrox except as a spectator. This will bring the club nothing but more bad publicity.

You would think that some would do that, but no. If you criticise you are not a real fan. JP should be nowhere near Ibrox except as a spectator. This will bring the club nothing but more bad publicity.

Apparently records show and I kid you not that he has had more companies dissolved than whytey, some call him sulphuric park.

Apparently records show and I kid you not that he has had more companies dissolved than whytey, some call him sulphuric park.

I'm aware of his business history. Just wish some on here would use google, it ain't hard. He should be nowhere near Rangers in any business capacity.