Coverage of tonights game

Plan C

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What planet you on M8? you may be in Canada but since when are we listed as THE RANGERS? we are RANGERS only the tims and their pals call us THE.

Until very recently a lot of bears insisted that we be referred to as The Rangers. Go back 2/3 months on here and take a look at the threads.

Until very recently a lot of bears insisted that we be referred to as The Rangers. Go back 2/3 months on here and take a look at the threads.

I always referred to ourselves as The Rangers for years but now it would only satisfy every other cunt on the planet so I won't be having it. We are Rangers or Glasgow Rangers.

Yes, that is exactly why VipBox have started to refer to us as 'The Rangers' after years of calling us Rangers. They looked through the old threads. :lol:

Well MrT has taken the time to go back and negative rep stuff, the his 'friend' Barry Fergusons Turn did the same straight after. So MrT, how sad are you and how many accounts do you have?

Do you really care about neg and positive reps.... could'nt give a monkeys.

He is a good pal of mine and ill have you know think of him what you will he is a top guy who has bought a season ticket for my son and also paid for me to get to the Brechin game last week.

He made a joke comment that you took the wrong way and got offended by honestly this is typical friendly banter (unless you have none) it was a joke so move on he said sorry if he really did offend anyone.

Deary me.

I don't care no, it was just obvious that he is quite a sad person operating with two accounts to back him up.

Adolf Hitler did nice things for people I'm sure, doesn't make him a nice person.

As I said yesterday and I'll repeat this today, I wasn't offended, it just wasn't funny.

Stop bloody greetin min FFS.

So you didnt find it funny so why not ignore it why reply and say "that's not funny that" now that's sad.

Oh and P.s I also know the other member his name is Barry (fergusons turn) and can confirm his identity, infact the man is his brother in law. give it up mate.

You clearly care about reps and it seems to upset you I for one dont care and its probably a good job haha.

Why cant we all just get along..... we are family! :21:

Pretty sad this thread has gone this long with this childish banter. Seems time to stop the thread. Not takin sides but it wasnt funny really, but also if you include Our Lord on your profile you shouldnt use some of the language you use that some may find offensive. Just sayin ....