Peterhead tickets

blooberr

Not me personally.

My mate went over and they were sold out and by the time we phoned up the full 750 were sold up :anguish:

Relying on others to get us a couple now. Don't hold much hope though!

Shite isn't it :anguish:

I left the house at half 8 this morning and was told when i got to Ibrox that there were no tickets left, had my dad trying on the internet and i was trying on the phone at the same time, no luck at all :(

Shite isn't it :anguish:

I left the house at half 8 this morning and was told when i got to Ibrox that there were no tickets left, had my dad trying on the internet and i was trying on the phone at the same time, no luck at all :(

Seen people saying Cat B supporters buses wern't getting tickets so how many did they give us? Surely not less than 2000 so where are the tickets?

SHOW ME THE TICKETS!

Ordered online via my season ticket at 10.00am - popped over at lunch and asked if I could pick it up - hadn't been posted so was no problem. Not going personally but the ticket will be passed to Tannochside Loyal tonight!

Online sale only started at 10 this morning - had to refresh the browser a couple of times.

Seen people saying Cat B supporters buses wern't getting tickets so how many did they give us? Surely not less than 2000 so where are the tickets?

SHOW ME THE TICKETS!

Cat B clubs got 2 tickets

Cat A + got 4 tickets

Dont no what others got though or what total allocation was.

Cat B clubs got 2 tickets

Cat A + got 4 tickets

Dont no what others got though or what total allocation was.

How are RSCs supposed to survive with 2 tickets? Complete joke. We must have got about 1000 of the 4500 capacity(last seasons attendance v scum) going by those numbers.

Supporters clubs should get their allocation and then if theres any left they go to ST holders on a first come first serve.

How are RSCs supposed to survive with 2 tickets? Complete joke. We must have got about 1000 of the 4500 capacity(last seasons attendance v scum) going by those numbers.

Supporters clubs should get their allocation and then if theres any left they go to ST holders on a first come first serve.

Sorry can't agree with your reasoning - I think (please note the "I" - each is entitled to their own opinion) Season Ticket holders should get first dibs - should be one of the perks of having a season ticket. A small reward for showing loyalty - I do understand that some cannot go to all home games and therfore don't have a season ticket. I am not a fan of how the away tickets are being carved up this season (have applied automatically every year at renewal time & generally got 5 or 6 tickets allocated) - sadly caused by our Div 3 predicament and the lack of stadium places in the small away grounds - guess I was lucky at 10.00am this morning - although so was my cousin - he got one online also!!!

Sorry can't agree with your reasoning - I think (please note the "I" - each is entitled to their own opinion) Season Ticket holders should get first dibs - should be one of the perks of having a season ticket. A small reward for showing loyalty - I do understand that some cannot go to all home games and therfore don't have a season ticket. I am not a fan of how the away tickets are being carved up this season (have applied automatically every year at renewal time & generally got 5 or 6 tickets allocated) - sadly caused by our Div 3 predicament and the lack of stadium places in the small away grounds - guess I was lucky at 10.00am this morning - although so was my cousin - he got one online also!!!

RSC allocation is based on the number of season tickets they have registered.

U said your ticket was going to Tannochside RSC which basically contradicts your whole point.

Sorry don't agree why should season ticket holders who go by bus get priority over us who go by car?

If there's no enough for a bus, it'll put busses off the road and clubs out of existance. It's a no brainer busses should get first dibs, of course there should be a split, but busses should get priority.

if theres not enough tickets to go round then we need to do whats best for our own RSCs, me i will try my best to get members tickets even if it means buying home end tickets.

worst game will be Annan were we are only getting 1,000 tickets

Even if it means climbing a floodlight to watch the game, Den will sort you out.