What price

govanbeer

I was thinking of doing Rangers to win 3 and 4 nil every game, dont think it would be far away from that

A think u wld get good price dont even have to get correct score just 3 or more goals ,al head down to hills the morra and see

Think once were up to speed its worth a cheeky £20

If you are seriously considering it phone a few bookies and ask if they will give u a price or go into a local independant bookies.

I'd imagine you'll get 80/1 or more only because prices are mince these days.

DO you think you would get for us to score 3+ goals at ibrox for every single league game this season, a think we will

Well,it didnt take us long to get way ahead of ourselves!

Will you be gutted with the odd 2-0 victory?Jeez.

Well,it didnt take us long to get way ahead of ourselves!

Will you be gutted with the odd 2-0 victory?Jeez.

No be more than happy with 1 nill , but out of intrest and fun which is also very much a possible its worth a bet jeez

I heard that a couple of bookies weren't accepting bets along the lines of Rangers winning every game.

Possibly they don't want to get into something as unpredictable as how Rangers (with a surprisingly strong squad) would fare in the third division. Last night was really the first indication of how dominant we'll be. And, of course, bookies like to have a pretty good insight into likely results.

Maybe after last night they'll offer some stuff but I reckon the odds will be pretty poor even for far-fetched bets. I'll be interested to see what's on offer; I'm not a massive gambler but could be fun to put a few of the extreme bets on like suggested in the OP.