Good bars in peterhead

ricksen92

To all the bears comin up to phd saturday.here are some good bars to visit .the grange . Phd social club. Buchanhaven hearts social club. Station bar. Mambos. The harbour lights and the creel bar. Would stay cleer of the mayfair with its bjk lounge and also sands bar ( dirty mhank owns it)

I'm way off, I imagined Peterhead like Emmerdale, one pub and that's where everyone is constantly, all crowded round a 10 inch tele watching the lottery numbers

i dont believe anybody has mentioned electricity yet... :craphead:

I'm way off, I imagined Peterhead like Emmerdale, one pub and that's where everyone is constantly, all crowded round a 10 inch tele watching the lottery numbers

To be fair, you are an idiot who fucks his own mother, so its hardly surprising you got this wrong too. (tu)

To all the bears comin up to phd saturday.here are some good bars to visit .the grange . Phd social club. Buchanhaven hearts social club. Station bar. Mambos. The harbour lights and the creel bar. Would stay cleer of the mayfair with its bjk lounge and also sands bar ( dirty mhank owns it)

Can't disagree with any of that. Doubtful the Social Club will let any Gers fans in on the day. Im sure Davie Robertson used to drink in the Continental (now Mambos)

Can't disagree with any of that. Doubtful the Social Club will let any Gers fans in on the day. Im sure Davie Robertson used to drink in the Continental (now Mambos)

our RSC's been on the phone and arranged for us to go there. cant imagine us being the only people there, may not be open to any tom dick and harry though