Ticket centre mobbed can't even buy online.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And have you tried clicking repeatedly and rapidly on the "click here" button - that works for most people too.

Yes but hold that I've just got through without seeing that screen! Gonna hopefully order 3 tickets next to each other for Saturdays game :happy:

Just keep clicking the button non stop it lets u on eventually. I must have clicked about 100 times.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Took ages, but that's the beauty of a laptop ye can switch off mentally and keep clicking whilst watching tv,,, soon as a space comes up yer in. :clap:

Never knew the tickets were £20 each, was told they were £15 by someone on here <cr>

Need to add some funds to the account. haha

EDIT: Finally ordered 3 seated together, in the Club Deck but quite far forward, look forward to the match! :21:

Fuccck sake! I take it they availability for the East Stirlingshire game will be more or less the same as the availability for season tickets?

I was looking for a move for three tickets but it doesn't look like there's going to be too much choice... Obviously a good thing though.

First post.

Coming up from London for the weekend. Will I be able to pay at the ground on the day?

No mate it will probably be a sell out as well.

Best thing to do is try by online and collect from ticket office or go to the entrance of Ibrox subway and stand there as there is usually guys standing with spare tickets.

No mate it will probably be a sell out as well.

Best thing to do is try by online and collect from ticket office or go to the entrance of Ibrox subway and stand there as there is usually guys standing with spare tickets.

Cheers, I'll keep trying the TO.