ST holders picking up paper tickets

Jodz

has any new ST holders been emailed asking them to pick up paper tickets. thats my postie just been and no smartcard and rangers haven't emailed me asking me to pick up tickets. am i just supposed to assume there's a paper ticket for me at the CR outlet?

thought i read somewhere that a ticket for tomorrows match would be deducted for the price of your ST if you have to buy a paper ticket if you ticket has not arrived in time.

not sure where i read it.

Might have been a dream, like Rangers scottish football league 3 division club have 35, 000 season tickets. sometimes dreams do come true. WATP

I renewed online last Friday, will my Smartcard work or do I have to pick up a ticket? <cr>

The mate I go with renewed his via post, hasn't heard any word back and hasn't had any payment taken, he doesn't know if his smart card is gonna work either.

A bit of communication wouldn't have went a miss as confirmation :anguish:

has any new ST holders been emailed asking them to pick up paper tickets. thats my postie just been and no smartcard and rangers haven't emailed me asking me to pick up tickets. am i just supposed to assume there's a paper ticket for me at the CR outlet?

I got paper ticket through this morning presumably smart card at a later date due to how busy they were this week

guys, i don't know what to do. i've bought my first ever season ticket and i'm flying up from southampton tomorrow.

the postie has just been and delivered nothing. i've been trying to call the ticket office literally hundreds of times in the last 3 days and have never managed to get through.

if i am unable to get through today, what should i do when i get to ibrox tomorrow? where should my first port of call be?

guys, i don't know what to do. i've bought my first ever season ticket and i'm flying up from southampton tomorrow.

the postie has just been and delivered nothing. i've been trying to call the ticket office literally hundreds of times in the last 3 days and have never managed to get through.

if i am unable to get through today, what should i do when i get to ibrox tomorrow? where should my first port of call be?

Go to the ticket office as early as possible and they'll print you a paper ticket.

cheers lads. left that message then went out. think i'll just phone them. it'll probably come in the post tomorrow knowing my luck. but I live 200 miles away so i'll be long gone by the time the postie gets round haha

Better to phone the TO asap and ask them yourself mate.

If you can get through.

When I did get through, I was put on hold, for 75 mintutes before I had to hang up and collect the kid from school.

Paid in full for 2 season tickets on Tuesday, recieved 1 paper ticket for Saturdays match in the post today, and its not even for one of the seats I picked. :rolleyes:

I renewed online last Friday, will my Smartcard work or do I have to pick up a ticket? <cr>

The mate I go with renewed his via post, hasn't heard any word back and hasn't had any payment taken, he doesn't know if his smart card is gonna work either.

A bit of communication wouldn't have went a miss as confirmation :anguish:

I'm in the same boat as you mate! 3 of us renewed via post and are turning up tomorrow with no idea if our smartcards will work

If you can get through.

When I did get through, I was put on hold, for 75 mintutes before I had to hang up and collect the kid from school.

Paid in full for 2 season tickets on Tuesday, recieved 1 paper ticket for Saturdays match in the post today, and its not even for one of the seats I picked. :rolleyes:

Are they still bad (busy) like?

I may have made a bad move by waiting so long to get my season ticket, but I'm happy to pay per game for now until the traffic at the ticket office, on the phones and online dies down.

Shame about the paper ticket situation mate, what you planning on doing? (td)