What the fuck?

jdocherty72

It's my homepage and was scrolling through the tabs and then I see this <cr>

Rangers recover to escape humiliation

Rangers were rocked to the core before coming back to beat East Stirling 5-1 in their first Third Division game to be played at Ibrox.

The lowly visitors - who were playing in front of a world record crowd of 49,118 rather than their normal 300 - went ahead after just three minutes when they were awarded a penalty, with Paul Quinn tucking the ball away to suggest that an epic shock could be on the cards.

But the home side got back on terms quickly, Andy Little equalising after a quarter of an hour before then putting his side ahead just before the break.

Little scored again near the end to record a hat-trick, while Fran Sandanza and Lee McCulloch also got on the scoresheet in the second half as Ally McCoist's side pulled away.

The attendance figure smashed the previous record for fans at a fourth-tier match, which was set when 37,774 turned up to see Crystal Palace play Millwall at Selhurst Park in 1961 in the old English fourth division.

The Ibrox crowd was larger than the combined attendance for last weekend's five Scottish Premier League matches of 40,383.

The heading is ridiculous, only once you click on the article does it tell you we humped them 5-1 <cr>

C'mon mate. The editor is only doing their job. They need to grab your attention with a headline so you home in on it. The way it reads to me is "World famous football team overcome early shock to win handsomely in front of a world record crowd that has stood for decades. What a massive club". smile.gif

Read the match report on the BBC website - it's not exactly glowing. You'd think we had just scraped a narrow win, or even a draw, by the tone of it.

Then again, shouldn't really expect anything else from that lot!

Exactly what I'm getting at.

Hardly scraped to a 2-1 win, we won 5-1 comfortably :lol:

Who gives a fuck what the media write any more.

It pleases the rest of the country to read the drab articles but anybody who was there, has heard from someone directly who was there or who sees the game back will know that despite the poor and numbing start we were the better team and Ibrox, as well as the Club, was as alive as ever.

The second half performance in particular was excellent I thought.

Today we sent out a defying message to this cunt of a country. The fight back has sincerely begun.

yes 5 going on 15 and yip the big headline to encourage you to read. Media these days seems to be all about trolling. listened to a part of radio Clyde and a guy was telling Jim dellahunt to man up and start asking some real questions and because he never had an answer he got cut off. it was so pathetic on Clydes part. somes them up give me limmy anyday.