Forget Celtic. Relax!

jebus197

I dont give a toss what you think, I dont need people like you telling me how to talk think sing celebrate or anything else, the Republic of Scotland is the way it is because of people that think like you, I hate people like you with a passion now piss off back to where you crawled from

No hard feelings mate. I just as equally pleased that I'm not you.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sectarianism and/or bigotry is no more prevalent at our club than at any other club in the country. I have no idea what the OP is getting at. It's in the nature of football fans to sing songs that will offend and irritate fans of the opposition. This happens all over the world!

Maybe football just isn't for you?

Sectarianism and/or bigotry is no more prevalent at our club than at any other club in the country. I have no idea what the OP is getting at. It's in the nature of football fans to sing songs that will offend and irritate fans of the opposition. This happens all over the world!

Maybe football just isn't for you?

I'm all for songs and singing. I just draw the line personally at racism and bigotry. Other people may have other standards they choose to live by.

It really pisses me off when some hand wringer comes on here spouting shit like this.

Unlike many Rangers fans I'm an atheiest / agnostic, am not a supporter of the monarchy and have no feelings about the Irish issue except hoping fervently for a lasting peace.

But protestant faith, loyalism, and support for the monarchy are a major fabric of our history and the glue which binds much of our support.

I'm totally accepting of that. Despite being a non monarchist, I'm an ardent supporter of the British Union, I enjoy all the old Rangers and loyalist songs and I accept and love the club for what it is; a major British institution and a broad church of which all can join the congregation.

What we don't need is handwringers who try to re-write history and tag us as sectarian bigots.

Either accept and love the club for what it is oR FUCK OFF.

:21::clap::21:

Im an athiest and dont much have time for ANY religion, but, the catholic religion is the most, VILE, UNDERHANDED, MANIPULATIVE, LYING, DISGUSTING, CORRUPT AND DOWN RIGHT NASTY, BACKSTABBING one of them all.......and you can take that to the BANK............FACT! (tu)

I'm all for songs and singing. I just draw the line personally at racism and bigotry. Other people may have other standards they choose to live by.

I bet your wifes maiden name is Maguire..

Dictionary definition Sectarian: narrowly confined or devoted to a particular sect.

Well phone the Oxford dictionary and ask them to put my photo beside it please!! NO SURRENDER!!!

No hard feelings mate. I just as equally pleased that I'm not you.

Go back and tell your Pals to stop being offended by everything .

Its unbelievable and the lot of them will be responsible for ruining Peoples Lives.

There are real criminals out there needing locked up , and if the present Fat Alec and his cohorts would put as much Gusto in to dealing with the Ned's and Durg Dealers , Addicts and Child Abusers as they do trying to lock up Protestants for singing songs then the Country would be a better Place.

They are two seperate issues, born out of hatred and ignorance. I hate them both seperately and equally.

I don't see why you started the thread if you don't want to directly address the ALLEGED issue. Perhaps it's in your mind? My question was pretty straight-forward.

Pointless thread.

How about you look it up in the dictionary - and then look at yourself in the mirror?

I repped this balloon someone square it up please.

I am asking you to explain what makes the Rangers support "sectarian biggots" as you spell it?

They are two seperate issues, born out of hatred and ignorance. I hate them both seperately and equally.

Racism now. Fuck you are doin well here. What Racism do you encounter at Ibrox?

Infact Psb from on here is Asian and is a ST holder, surley he would hear all this awful racism?

Racism now. Fuck you are doin well here. What Racism do you encounter at Ibrox?

Infact Psb from on here is Asian and is a ST holder, surley he would hear all this awful racism?

I didn't say there was racism at Ibrox. I said I hated both racism and bigotry and that they were seperate issues.