Online ticket purchases

RFCstuart

Just a quick question about when buying tickets online. I bought 4 tickets for the Berwick game yesterday (bought 2 tickets twice) and got two payment reference numbers and two checkout order confirmation pages each time. However yesterday i only got one confirmation e-mail about two of the tickets.

So is there anyway you can check your purchase history or anything like that online?

Cheers.

Just a quick question about when buying tickets online. I bought 4 tickets for the Berwick game yesterday (bought 2 tickets twice) and got two payment reference numbers and two checkout order confirmation pages each time. However yesterday i only got one confirmation e-mail about two of the tickets.

So is there anyway you can check your purchase history or anything like that online?

Cheers.

I would imagine you'd still be credited with your two purchases but they only sent one email to inform you the transaction went through,though with the Rangers T.O,one just never knows.

At least you were able to complete your transaction,when I tried to buy a S.T online I just got a response saying they didn't recognise my email address,despite them having it for over 10 years and bombarding me with emails every day.

How the fuck can they sell Falkirk tickets to the public when people have been trying since Monday to get their ST seat?

I just tried there to buy 2 tickets there online for the Falkirk game my ST seat is ok but my sons ST seat isn't avalible yet and the TO haven't sent out the new ST cards yet. I can only hope when I phone tomorrow we can get our seats at the same price, but I don't think they will I can't phone until later on tomorrow anyway.

I just tried there to buy 2 tickets there online for the Falkirk game my ST seat is ok but my sons ST seat isn't avalible yet and the TO haven't sent out the new ST cards yet. I can only hope when I phone tomorrow we can get our seats at the same price, but I don't think they will I can't phone until later on tomorrow anyway.

I ordered my falkirk ticket yesterday on my season ticket seat but got it on paper ticket because the havent sent my season ticket out yet bought it last tuesday.

I ordered my falkirk ticket yesterday on my season ticket seat but got it on paper ticket because the havent sent my season ticket out yet bought it last tuesday.

Cheers I will phone tomorrow I know all the staff are working flat out. Just a busy time with all the games coming at once.

Further to my previous attempts to 'Log in' and them telling me they don't recognise my email address,I then decided to 'Register' instead only to be told..........'That email address already exists in the system,please phone the T.O.'

<cr>