Favourite Rangers strip

A recent post mentioned Davie Wilson who was held in high regard by fans of a certain vintage. I always think of Davie in the short-sleeved Rangers top with a V-neck. This was the pinnacle of Rangers sartorial elegance for me and through the years, I've been very critical of the strips that have been worn. I concede that logos may be acceptable for lesser teams but the royal blue should never, ever be sullied by corporate logos. Maybe that makes me a middle-aged crank. What has been your fave strip?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Orange and Blue striped away top was cracking. But I always loved the purple European top 94-95. I was nine and thought it was awesome. Who plays in purple? :dazed: The Greatest Club in the World did :praise::rangers:

It was mauve, and I've still got it!!!! One of my Daughters wears it to games, so if you see a young lass wearing one around Ibrox there's a good chance its mine.

thats what i was thinking haha we could put 5 stars of David on it lol

not only that but hoops? ffs

i know Hoops! :blush: we have actually had the hoops design many a time through out our great History as a Club and the star is the original badge we had back in the time of the Gallant Pioneers . If its good enough for Moses Mcneil its good enough for me :uk: