Alan Hutton returning?

FernandoR20

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't had the best of times since leaving us, although, who has recently apart from Jelavic?

I can't see him coming, to be honest. Not when he can play at a higher level for more money.

If one thing gives me hope, is that he's never looked truly happy since leaving Rangers. No matter what level he's played at.

Hutton might just want to fall in love with the game again.

But with footballers you never know, he might be more than happy with more money coming into his bank account.

The bheasts were due to play us, and they had 3 or 4 of their team out for various reasons. if we had played, and as expected, won, that game, rather than it being moved to a later date when they had a full squad, and we had a busy schedule, and even then they won it with a "penalty" that was never a penalty. The momentum was taken away from us by their fake grieving. Disgusting bheasts.

Tainted title yet again.

an they talk of sporting interity. Cowardly cheats of the highest and most morally corrupt order :beer1:

Would take him in a second if true,, sadly I very much doubt it. Bit ye never know,,, he is a rangers man and had to be piratically forced out the door when he left.

I remember too one of the first things he said when he got to spurs was one day he would love to return to rangers (pissed off a few spurs fans i know lol),,, so perhaps the lads heart has never been in it quite the same since he went down south.

On 31 August 2011, Aston Villa confirmed that they had signed Hutton on a four-year contract in a deal thought to be worth £30,000 a week

(tu) I read that villa told him to find a new club thats i thought he was out of contract. He's knows he's going to have to take a wage cut obviously, but i don't think we will pay a few million for him.

Hutton is available for 2.5m which while in this league we cannot afford! He was also definitely forced out! He never wanted to leave! I would take him back in a minute! And I have no doubt he would love to come back! I've heard that a potential deal could be done on loan with us picking up 50% of his wages and Hutton accepting a 30% paycut leaving villa with just 20% of his wages to cover! Not sure about a loan fee! And don't think it will happen this year although I would love it to be true! He's a true bear!