Sitting with the Union Bears

Alright bears, I was just wondering if the union bears got the whole BF3/4 and 5 for the League cup game against Falkirk?

The reason I ask is because I wanted to get in amongst the union bears with a few of my mates for this game instead of just using my season ticket seat.So I held off for the public sale and having went online to purchase my tickets BF3/4 and 5 were all unavailable. I take it this means that the union bears got there move for the season and there is no chance of sitting with them for the league cup games?

Having said that would it be worth getting tickets in BF2 and just joining in with the singing anyway? Cheers lads.

TBO/UB are always BF1 mate. BF3-5 will be closed for possibly pay at the gate, I don't think it's been open online once this season.

Just sit in BF2 or the right hand section of BF1, but try get as close as possible to them.

TBO/UB are always BF1 mate. BF3-5 will be closed for possibly pay at the gate, I don't think it's been open online once this season.

Just sit in BF2 or the right hand section of BF1, but try get as close as possible to them.

Cheers mate, just I had heard they were looking to move so thought that was maybe why I couldn't get in they stands. Appreciated :)

Cheers mate, just I had heard they were looking to move so thought that was maybe why I couldn't get in they stands. Appreciated :)

No bother mate (tu)

Aye I know the talk you are referring to, I think it was the Copland there was talks about. Could be wrong though.

Sat in Bf3 and Bf2 for East Fife and Easth Stirlingshire, booked on line as soon as they were advertised but this was before public sale of season tickets so maybe its all sold , I wonder if the Union Bears go home and lie down for hours after the game or does the buzz keep them going for days .