Brendan Rodgers

I liked that.

Most young, I was going to say footballers, but too many youngsters are just disrespectful to be brutally honest.

Was it Martin Kelly he pointed out to there? As being the one who they should look up to? Interesting as Hodgson must have seen that as well, picking him as back up for England.

I liked that.

Most young, I was going to say footballers, but too many youngsters are just disrespectful to be brutally honest.

Was it Martin Kelly he pointed out to there? As being the one who they should look up to? Interesting as Hodgson must have seen that as well, picking him as back up for England.

They're all cunts. Except me. If I count.

I think he will do fine, if he can get them in the top 6 this year then it's an achievement. With the money they have spent in the last few years they should really be closer to the top 4 than they are but I think he'll get a few years to close the gap as long as they are playing well and improving each year.

He has something about him, that makes me think he will be a very good manager, he reminds me of Rafa Benitez in a few ways - he has a tactical approach to the game, with a clear plan and team system, and he is always writing in his notebook. I feel he will prove to be an excellent manager, but the Liverpool job may be too big.

I have to disagree, i get the opposite feeling, there is something about him, that i dont like. As my great granny used to say "...dont like his face..." lol. I think Rafa was a good manager and thought it was such a nice thing to do when he turned up at the hillsbourgh memorial years after he had been sacked, didnt have to, nice man. Then i really thought having Kenny Dalglish back as the manager, who in all honestly didnt have to take the job, he had retired, was on holiday when they called and he said he couldnt turn them down when they needed him and the treatment he recieved in the end was pretty sad. I thought Kenny would bring Liverpool back to their best, however he wasnt given the time to rebuild and i think they need some better players. I was surprised he was sacked. I am also surprised that Liverpool have kinda got rid of who i felt were really good players for them, Kuyt, Bellamy and want rid of Carrol after paying £35m for him?

It remains to be seen whether this guy will do any better but even Gerrard was on the tv yesterday saying he may have to rethink his position there is he is ever to win the title. :disappointment: