Just won this competition from Tennents!

blueballss

and its my birthday to boot!!! :P

Be Part of the Rangers Squad

win 2 tickets to a home match, presentation of your personalised squad jersey and your name on the official Teamsheets, and in the match day programme as part of the team line up. Your squad number will be iconic “72”.

:craphead: should be good, always knew they would come calling!!! :craphead:

I won it last year a great day out on the park and ended up getting photo's took with Super Ally & Ian Durrant, you get your name on the team sheet.

Also you are in the official programme,electronic scoreboard and named over the tannoy when teams read out and out on park with your shirt and name on it.

You can take as many photo's as you want.

Enjoy it m8 was the best day of my season last year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won that competition for Diouf's debut(against hearts), was standing at the bottom of the tunnel when all the players came out to get warmed up. Plenty of photo opportunities so take your camera mate.

superb mate, hope it was a great day (tu)

I won it last year a great day out on the park and ended up getting photo's took with Super Ally & Ian Durrant, you get your name on the team sheet.

Also you are in the official programme,electronic scoreboard and named over the tannoy when teams read out and out on park with your shirt and name on it.

You can take as many photo's as you want.

Enjoy it m8 was the best day of my season last year.

sounds immense dont know what will happen etc so good guide mate thanks, do you get near the pitch etc?

win 2 tickets to a home match, presentation of your personalised squad jersey and your name on the official Teamsheets, and in the match day programme as part of the team line up. Your squad number will be iconic “72”.

great stuff have a great day

sounds immense dont know what will happen etc so good guide mate thanks, do you get near the pitch etc?

You get taken down the tunnel m8 and get onto pitch and you can have a photo took with you holding your shirt up as if you have just signed with your name on the back.

It is well worth winning I thought it was a wind up when I got the phone call great day out,take plenty of photo's m8

You get taken down the tunnel m8 and get onto pitch and you can have a photo took with you holding your shirt up as if you have just signed with your name on the back.

It is well worth winning I thought it was a wind up when I got the phone call great day out,take plenty of photo's m8

is that before the game mate? what happens with the mate who attends with me?do you just get a ticket for the main stand? thanks for the info (tu)

Starting my own RSC,fancy donating this to my fund raising auction?

Filthy, Stinkin, Dirty, Jammy, Hotchy, Bastard :mad:

Eh, Many Congratulations mate.

Enjoy Your Day at Ibrox and Have a Happy Birthday. :)

is that before the game mate? what happens with the mate who attends with me?do you just get a ticket for the main stand? thanks for the info (tu)

Your m8 is with you all the time get him to take photo's etc and two tickets for the club deck.

Arrive at the main entrance and show your letter they will give you a time you are then asked to sit at the reception below the marble staircase,keep your eyes open here m8 because this is where you get a few players etc walking about and I caught up with McCoist and Durrant here not in the script just pure luck.

But your m8,partner whatever, is with you all the time don't worry about that,I have the photo's my wife took up on our living room wall with McCoist & Durrant take your own camera as there is sometimes a club photographer not avaiable.

Enjoy it m8 I am 51 and I was like a wee boy in a sweetie shop

Your m8 is with you all the time get him to take photo's etc and two tickets for the club deck.

Arrive at the main entrance and show your letter they will give you a time you are then asked to sit at the reception below the marble staircase,keep your eyes open here m8 because this is where you get a few players etc walking about and I caught up with McCoist and Durrant here not in the script just pure luck.

But your m8,partner whatever, is with you all the time don't worry about that,I have the photo's my wife took up on our living room wall with McCoist & Durrant take your own camera as there is sometimes a club photographer not avaiable.

Enjoy it m8 I am 51 and I was like a wee boy in a sweetie shop

im 41 on sunday, cant wait, thanks again for the info

Excellent mate congratulations :D

However, why not pass it on to me? I reckon I could fill that creative void in our midfield? No . . . .:P