Haha tartan army

dexiboy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Scottish, and I'll be supporting Scotland today. There's a difference between supporting the SFA and supporting your country. I hate Regan and Doncaster as much as the next guy, and I think Levein is utter shite, but that's not gonna stop me supporting the national team in everything they do.

Aye, its just because of the tartan army. :lol:

Try the fact the SFA, the ones who tried to destroy our club and are still trying, run it. They get money from tickets you buy, they pick the manager. The team you're supporting is full of jump the dyke cunts and taigs, the manager refuses to pick our players because they are in division 3 and you'll be sitting amongst cunts who despise you and your club and ,just like the SFA, they wanted the club to die.

This

I have no idea how much Wallace played, but its quite clear he should be number one LB. Paul fucking Dixon. :lol: :lol:

Black would be in todays squad too, in Houstons interview he said him and Levein were going to pick him for the squads at the tail end of the season but couldnt due to his injuries, yet hes not even in contention now and was solely picked for the friendly due to them being hampered with injuries. Then comes on to boo's, fucking tartan trannys.

You claim Rangers players arent being picked because they are in the 3rd division. Again I will ask you, how many of the current Rangers squad got where regulars before SPL3?

You claim Rangers players arent being picked because they are in the 3rd division. Again I will ask you, how many of the current Rangers squad got where regulars before SPL3?

None.

They should be in contention right now but they're not because they're 3rd division.

Contention and regulars have two very different meanings.

Your whole argument is Rangers players are not being picked because they are in the 3rd division. However the same players didnt get picked before Rangers went to the 3rd division. Therefore you talk shite!

Your whole argument is Rangers players are not being picked because they are in the 3rd division. However the same players didnt get picked before Rangers went to the 3rd division. Therefore you talk shite!

They were in contention though and now because we're in Division 3 they are not.

For a start i dont go to scotland games, but i will still support them from my home, where i dont have to mix with their idiot fans.

When i support the TEAM i dont support the sfa or the fans or any other cunt, its because i support my country, you seem to be getting the 2 mixed up.

Its you that seems confused mate.I pity you