Haha tartan army

dexiboy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, why should i stop supporting the national team because of the arseholes that are the tartan army? Not happening, im still supporting scotland, they wont take that away from me.

Aye, its just because of the tartan army. :lol:

Try the fact the SFA, the ones who tried to destroy our club and are still trying, run it. They get money from tickets you buy, they pick the manager. The team you're supporting is full of jump the dyke cunts and taigs, the manager refuses to pick our players because they are in division 3 and you'll be sitting amongst cunts who despise you and your club and ,just like the SFA, they wanted the club to die.

Try the fact the SFA, the ones who tried to destroy our club and are still trying, run it. They get money from tickets you buy, they pick the manager. The team you're supporting is full of jump the dyke cunts and taigs, the manager refuses to pick our players because they are in division 3 and you'll be sitting amongst cunts who despise you and your club and ,just like the SFA, they wanted the club to die.

As a matter of interest, how many of our current squad where regular Scotland players before we went to division 3?

As a matter of interest, how many of our current squad where regular Scotland players before we went to division 3?

I have no idea how much Wallace played, but its quite clear he should be number one LB. Paul fucking Dixon. :lol: :lol:

Black would be in todays squad too, in Houstons interview he said him and Levein were going to pick him for the squads at the tail end of the season but couldnt due to his injuries, yet hes not even in contention now and was solely picked for the friendly due to them being hampered with injuries. Then comes on to boo's, fucking tartan trannys.

For a start i dont go to scotland games, but i will still support them from my home, where i dont have to mix with their idiot fans.

When i support the TEAM i dont support the sfa or the fans or any other cunt, its because i support my country, you seem to be getting the 2 mixed up.

For a start i dont go to scotland games, but i will still support them from my home, where i dont have to mix with their idiot fans.

When i support the TEAM i dont support the sfa or the fans or any other cunt, its because i support my country, you seem to be getting the 2 mixed up.

Have fun cheering on Naismith and McGregor. Oh and when Mulgrew and Brown come back have fun cheering them on too.

Have fun cheering on Naismith and McGregor. Oh and when Mulgrew and Brown come back have fun cheering them on too.

Hypocritical bastard, i bet you were condemning the booing of ian black and the lack of support he recieved (which IS a fucking disgrace btw), however you would do the EXACT SAME as them morons did a few weeks ago, just because of the team they play for? I won't be cheering them on, not gonna pretend i like brown and co. but i wont be booing them and i'll be cheering the COUNTRY on.

Wise up.

The difference is if Scotland were a force in international football 99% of those that don't support the national team would do.

Always excuses of Managers, players, the people that run it, the fans etc..

I have had all those problems with us but it has never stopped my support in my club. Why? Because I support the club and the team not individuals!

I forgot after the shambles of PLG, Murray/Whyte, so called Rangers fans jumping at the first chance, fan group splits, song splits etc.. that it would stop me supporting us!

It's just an excuse for those that would rather cheer on a semi-succesful team i.e England and use the union as an excuse.

sitting in your house watching the telly isn't supporting a team.

In what way?

I don't support Rangers because they represent me... so don't see why anyone would expect their nation team to.

But he made a difference between our club and a region of the United Kingdom..............so if this is a country they should support you,,,, I mean what shit would really have been in if not for the sfa (who are the team) did not aide us in our hour of need.'

I actually detest that football team that is the sfa................ and as a boy in the 60s recall the delights of Brazil, West Germany. Italy and the England games in that period...........alas it's a different team and those who run and support it know............stopped in the 70s going to watch them.

And btw a country should always support and protect their nationals, that is why I know this shamble will fail.

But he made a difference between our club and a region of the United Kingdom..............so if this is a country they should support you,,,, I mean what shit would really have been in if not for the sfa (who are the team) did not aide us in our hour of need.'

I actually detest that football team that is the sfa................ and as a boy in the 60s recall the delights of Brazil, West Germany. Italy and the England games in that period...........alas it's a different team and those who run and support it know............stopped in the 70s going to watch them.

And btw a country should always support and protect their nationals, that is why I know this shamble will fail.

I get what you are saying but with the majority that don't support the national team they weren't supporting it before anyway. Before all that happened with us the same debate would come up everytime but it was always just about the tartan army being their excuse for not being interested in Scotland.

It's just you will see those that come up and post the usual drivel about Scotland whenever they play yet when England play it is posts in support. Just don't understand the mentality that's all.

Why did you stop in the 70s?

Well said that man

I get what you are saying but with the majority that don't support the national team they weren't supporting it before anyway. Before all that happened with us the same debate would come up everytime but it was always just about the tartan army being their excuse for not being interested in Scotland.

It's just you will see those that come up and post the usual drivel about Scotland whenever they play yet when England play it is posts in support. Just don't understand the mentality that's all.

Why did you stop in the 70s?

There was a change in the support.............alwasy recall a guy i worked with, he was older than me and every 2 years saved up for the England game at Wembley .same guest house and pub.......then one game in the 70s it turned and certain fuckers stared attending and the fun disappeared overnight.

For me I could not stand to be next to fuckers that would call the team I follow all the names under the sun, then cheer along with them....that's the reason.