Boyd has ALLEGEDLY failed a drugs test

dont shoot the messenger! recieved a text last night from my mate saying that Boydy has failed an internal drugs test. my mate is a season ticket holder and Boyd daft! so I have no reason to think he is ripping it. phoned him just there and asked him where he heard about it and he said his dad heard it from someone who works in the Press.

now before everyone starts giving me grief for this if it isnt true, I am only passing on what he said and I hope its bullsh*t

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dont shoot the messenger! recieved a text last night from my mate saying that Boydy has failed an internal drugs test. my mate is a season ticket holder and Boyd daft! so I have no reason to think he is ripping it. phoned him just there and asked him where he heard about it and he said his dad heard it from someone who works in the Press.

now before everyone starts giving me grief for this if it isnt true, I am only passing on what he said and I hope its bullsh*t

One more for the list :pipeguy:

One more for the list :pipeguy:

nah dont give me that pish mate.

I stopped going on follow follow for the simple fact that people would post crap but actually try to convince people it was true, Im only passing on what I got told last night.

I hope it isnt true like all Bears

nah dont give me that pish mate.

I stopped going on follow follow for the simple fact that people would post crap but actually try to convince people it was true, Im only passing on what I got told last night.

I hope it isnt true like all Bears

Thought that Follow Follow was like that so joined here.

Cheers again

get good odds it wasnt speed he was on.. (doob)

Obviously I'm not rubbishing this, like you said, you're only passing on the message.

But... if someone in the media told your mates dad, then how come this media person hasn't ran an exclusive story? It's not in any newspapers or websites.

Obviously I'm not rubbishing this, like you said, you're only passing on the message.

But... if someone in the media told your mates dad, then how come this media person hasn't ran an exclusive story? It's not in any newspapers or websites.

I guarantee you this is bollocks from the list :pipeguy:

Didn't you guarantee Brown would be coming to Ibrox? What is this list yoiu talk of?

Na that wiz done n dusted I used for the info I received.....you seem to think Im responsible for RFC not signing that overated ersehole :lol:

Na that wiz done n dusted I used for the info I received.....you seem to think Im responsible for RFC not signing that overated ersehole :lol:

Done and dusted, guaranteed...same thing...both wrong. I don't think your responsible for Brown not signing...just that you don't know what you are talking about.

Done and dusted, guaranteed...same thing...both wrong. I don't think your responsible for Brown not signing...just that you don't know what you are talking about.

SEE YE....you are turning intae a pest pal :pipeguy:

I put on a thread about a certain individual failing a piss test at Ross Hall about 3 months ago that I got from my uncle who works in the media but there was no names attached to the story back then!!!

I put on a thread about a certain individual failing a piss test at Ross Hall about 3 months ago that I got from my uncle who works in the media but there was no names attached to the story back then!!!

There is a few on here who could pass a pesh test everday even when they take drink and drugs :craphead: