Chicken Soup For The Goal

Sweetheart

To the rangers team,

I would like you to know how you inspire me. For me it's not just football you've helped me come to terms with a long term illness.

When I first fell ill it was like going to 3rd division, my world crashed and I found it hard to accept the changes, but with the love and support of the family I retained my fighting spirit, like you - No Surrender.

I have my 0-0 days when nothing I do seems to go right, but on a good day it's like getting the 3pts. Steadly, the good days get better and things start to improve as the healing process takes momentum.

The goal in mind like you is for health and well-being, to get stronger, better and to lift that silver trophy at the top of our game and say "job well done" :)

To the rangers team,

I would like you to know how you inspire me. For me it's not just football you've helped me come to terms with a long term illness.

When I first fell ill it was like going to 3rd division, my world crashed and I found it hard to accept the changes, but with the love and support of the family I retained my fighting spirit, like you - No Surrender.

I have my 0-0 days when nothing I do seems to go right, but on a good day it's like getting the 3pts. Steadly, the good days get better and things start to improve as the healing process takes momentum.

The goal in mind like you is for health and well-being, to get stronger, better and to lift that silver trophy at the top of our game and say "job well done" :)

Wish you strength and courage with your fight...

I too have my health problems as I was born with a heart defect. For most of my life I've been treated as the invalid that's on the verge of dying.

Amazingly, I celebrate my 54 birthday in November and the numbers add up just nicely from my point of view.

Watching Rangers play and winning titles throughout my life has been a great source of joy over the years. Now I'm slowing down these days, chugging along in the 3rd Div of health. My new goal is to live loong enough to see us back at the top.

I'm confident the Rangers will do that for me, regardless of some unfortunate results lately, I'm still in there supporting the Gers. :h34rt: