Charles Green replies to charges

robg58

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green said: “We made very clear in the statement that we made that we have never questioned the integrity of the panel. That is beyond reproach.

“What I do have an issue with is the fact that the SPL has relentlessly been pursuing a fixed and predetermined agenda on EBTs from the moment they realised that they would not be able to get Rangers back into the SPL without a fan revolt.

"Until that moment the SPL were looking to trade SPL status for an admission of guilt on EBTs and a sanction of stripped titles. We couldn’t and didn’t give them that.

"You need look no further than the initial draft of the five-way agreement.

"There is reference in that to EBTs and the outcome was stripping titles but if I make a statement that the SPL is pursuing a predetermined outcome then I’m bringing the game into disrepute.

"From the moment that SPL status for Rangers was off the agenda we‘ve been heading for stripped titles.

“What I’m doing is using free speech to tell the fans exactly what has happened and I am now on disrepute charges for matters of fact.

"The words that seem to have upset the SFA so much are that “the SPL appoint the jury, set the outcome and set the punishment before the trial” - those things are true and I stand by them.

“Whether or not the Commission works to that agenda remains to be seen but let’s be clear there was a predetermined outcome.

"If their Chief Executive and lawyers were drafting agreements that contained definitions of titles that would be stripped in late June/early July long before a Commission was even thought about, how can anyone say they are not pursuing an agenda and a predetermined outcome?

“I would ask the SFA and the SPL to release the first draft of the five-way agreement put together by their lawyers to reveal all of the sanctions. Stripping of titles was definitely within that document.

“In terms of this commission, if the SPL agenda prevails then Rangers will be found guilty and being found guilty we will lose five titles.

“If I’m wrong then it will be a different outcome.

“What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

“That’s what I have an issue with and I will make these points when I go to see the SFA – not unless I’m in jail before then because there will no doubt be 50 odd charges by then.

“We want to focus on what’s happening at the club in terms of filling the stadium, going to Annan and filling the town – they are the good things.

“But all people want to do is keep chasing Rangers and to chase us to the grave – and we are not going there.”

Old Charles once again has told the truth and challenged the SPL/SFL conspirators - lets see this 5 way draft with titles stripped.

He is also correct that the panel Lord Nimo & co will be impartial but what evidence have they been shown and what is their jurisdiction in this matter? If it has been set by the SPL/SFA from information gathered by Celtics lawyers then there is a BIG issue.

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green said: “We made very clear in the statement that we made that we have never questioned the integrity of the panel. That is beyond reproach.

“What I do have an issue with is the fact that the SPL has relentlessly been pursuing a fixed and predetermined agenda on EBTs from the moment they realised that they would not be able to get Rangers back into the SPL without a fan revolt.

"Until that moment the SPL were looking to trade SPL status for an admission of guilt on EBTs and a sanction of stripped titles. We couldn’t and didn’t give them that.

"There is reference in that to EBTs and the outcome was stripping titles but if I make a statement that the SPL is pursuing a predetermined outcome then I’m bringing the game into disrepute.

"From the moment that SPL status for Rangers was off the agenda we‘ve been heading for stripped titles.

“What I’m doing is using free speech to tell the fans exactly what has happened and I am now on disrepute charges for matters of fact.

"The words that seem to have upset the SFA so much are that “the SPL appoint the jury, set the outcome and set the punishment before the trial” - those things are true and I stand by them.

“Whether or not the Commission works to that agenda remains to be seen but let’s be clear there was a predetermined outcome.

"If their Chief Executive and lawyers were drafting agreements that contained definitions of titles that would be stripped in late June/early July long before a Commission was even thought about, how can anyone say they are not pursuing an agenda and a predetermined outcome?

“I would ask the SFA and the SPL to release the first draft of the five-way agreement put together by their lawyers to reveal all of the sanctions. Stripping of titles was definitely within that document.

“In terms of this commission, if the SPL agenda prevails then Rangers will be found guilty and being found guilty we will lose five titles.

“If I’m wrong then it will be a different outcome.

“What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

“That’s what I have an issue with and I will make these points when I go to see the SFA – not unless I’m in jail before then because there will no doubt be 50 odd charges by then.

“We want to focus on what’s happening at the club in terms of filling the stadium, going to Annan and filling the town – they are the good things.

“But all people want to do is keep chasing Rangers and to chase us to the grave – and we are not going there.”

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green said: "We made very clear in the statement that we made that we have never questioned the integrity of the panel. That is beyond reproach.

"What I do have an issue with is the fact that the SPL has relentlessly been pursuing a fixed and predetermined agenda on EBTs from the moment they realised that they would not be able to get Rangers back into the SPL without a fan revolt.

"Until that moment the SPL were looking to trade SPL status for an admission of guilt on EBTs and a sanction of stripped titles. We couldn't and didn't give them that.

"There is reference in that to EBTs and the outcome was stripping titles but if I make a statement that the SPL is pursuing a predetermined outcome then I'm bringing the game into disrepute.

"From the moment that SPL status for Rangers was off the agenda we've been heading for stripped titles.

"What I'm doing is using free speech to tell the fans exactly what has happened and I am now on disrepute charges for matters of fact.

"The words that seem to have upset the SFA so much are that "the SPL appoint the jury, set the outcome and set the punishment before the trial" - those things are true and I stand by them.

"Whether or not the Commission works to that agenda remains to be seen but let's be clear there was a predetermined outcome.

"I would ask the SFA and the SPL to release the first draft of the five-way agreement put together by their lawyers to reveal all of the sanctions. Stripping of titles was definitely within that document.

"In terms of this commission, if the SPL agenda prevails then Rangers will be found guilty and being found guilty we will lose five titles.

"If I'm wrong then it will be a different outcome.

"What I said before is that this commission is not independent because the SPL have set it up. Saying that they are not independent is not saying that they are not impartial.

"That's what I have an issue with and I will make these points when I go to see the SFA – not unless I'm in jail before then because there will no doubt be 50 odd charges by then.

"We want to focus on what's happening at the club in terms of filling the stadium, going to Annan and filling the town – they are the good things.

"But all people want to do is keep chasing Rangers and to chase us to the grave – and we are not going there."

:cgreen: FUCK THE SFA :brokensfa:

:mutley:

Well, it just continues to confirm that Rangers-baiting, and attacking Rangers at every spurious oppotunity is the agenda of the so-called football authorities in Scotland. It increasingly seems to me because of the continued treatment of Rangers that the whole organisation set up and management of Scottish football is a house of cards sitting on a pool of petrol.

I reckon Charles is on course to get the most number of disrepute charges ever dished out to a representative of a football club - and just for exercising free speech.

Time for Charles and Rangers to call for the immediate disbandment of the SFA in the form it is curently constituted and led.

I'm becoming tired off all these anti-Rangers attacks. I'm glad Charles Green is here to fight on, which he appears to be more than willing to do, good.

The thing about this that's getting me down so much is that it's all so obvious and most of the charges are based on rules that have just been made up. Why doesn't someone point out that these rules are new, or at least the way they're being interpreted, therefore, we have no case to answer.

It all seems so nasty and stinks of victimisation.

Its there [plan as day for all to see.

How the hell they can charge him with disrupute for stating facts just shows how corrupt this whole farce has been from day one.

I'm starting to think Whyte was "in" in all of this.

I dread the day Charles leaves us , he has done so much for all of us and deserves to be remembered