Ally

#WATP

578 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally McCoist remain in charge of Rangers?

Question to think about honestly. If we had some foreign manager with no previous links to the club would he still be in charge ?

The away results this season and the loss to Queens park at Ibrox were shocking. Lack of desire from the players and no tactics other than boot the ball forward when we should be passing teams of their quality to death and getting past them on the wings for quality crosses. I see no improvement in fact we are perhaps getting worse. I don’t buy this “They don’t know each other stuff at all” that’s a lot of bollocks we are talking professional players ,fitter and who are supposed to be more skilful than Butchers , barmen and postmen . Our players are well paid ,very well paid. I honestly wonder would we have been better signing a lot of these part time players before the ban they could maybe have done a better job on the pitch. Ally is the manger it’s up to him to sort it out; in my opinion he’s the greatest but the run of results against poor part time opposition this season has been a disgrace, if there’s no improvement will we even win this league or God forbid get promoted ? Ill back Ally for a while longer but if he had been anyone else he would have been out the door by now.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The praise McCoist received - so richly deserved - borders on being 'silly' you say?

Jog on.

Him and a select few posters on here have had it in for Ally since day 1 mate. While i totally agree that Ally deserves critisism for recent results, theese same posters have never had a good word to say about him.

The praise McCoist received - so richly deserved - borders on being 'silly' you say?

Jog on.

What McCoist did for this club will be talked of 100 years from now. The guy you quoted seems to have some sort of personal agenda against him, apparently McCoist failed to meet the high standards he expects from a Rangers manager.

Jog on indeed.

What McCoist did for this club will be talked of 100 years from now. The guy you quoted seems to have some sort of personal agenda against him, apparently McCoist failed to meet the high standards he expects from a Rangers manager.

Jog on indeed.

McCoist is now in the very fabric of the club in the way that Struth and Wallace are. He'll be talked of forever more let alone the next 100 years.

And the fhud who posted the shite on McCoist has an agenda against all things Rangers.

McCoist is now in the very fabric of the club in the way that Struth and Wallace are. He'll be talked of forever more let alone the next 100 years.

And the fhud who posted the shite on McCoist has an agenda against all things Rangers.

spot on.

If you were in charge during the suffering, would you have chucked it? Of course not, no Rangers fan in that position would. So while he deserves credit, the lashings of praise are over the top and bordering on silly.

No Rangers fan or manager has ever stood where Ally stood, so don’t say how they would have reacted, look at some of the stuff said here after 3 away draws(panic merchants). Everyone wanted us dead, he knew this more that we did, he had to face them in real life not over the internet, we were searching for someone to stand up and be counted and he did all of it. He faced down those who hated him personally, those of hated the club and had to react in a dignified and composed manner as any manager of Rangers should. He has put together a squad in a short space of time, he is trying to bed them in to the club and a new division and still deal with those who would have us die in a manner befitting the Rangers manager. He will do all of that and build a team of winners as he finds his style of management on the field of play. Beneath that smile and happy go luck mask is a winner and someone who is driven for this club, because if that was not in his personality he would have walked or cracked, he has not. He has not asked for special treatment or exemption from criticism as he knows what Rangers are and our expectation. Give him a break.

This man is the most brainless manager in Scottish football!

what made you take the time to come on here, register, bla bla bla, and then post like a first class cunt?

Surely you've got better things to do with your time, like riding the special bus, licking some windows, sodomising your brother. Those types of things. :wanker:

what made you take the time to come on here, register, bla bla bla, and then post like a first class cunt?

Surely you've got better things to do with your time, like riding the special bus, licking some windows, sodomising your brother. Those types of things. :wanker:

The truth hurts dont you thinklI don't have a brother so glad if he was as stupid as you!

Who says I should not be here?by the tone of your vile comments regarding someone you know nothing about perhaps you might consider your own position?

Pretty comfortable with my own position thanks. Those who join forums and with their first few posts oust themselves as either a follower of a side not Rangers or just a full on troll, looking for people to bite, are just wasters. Worthless people who set themselves up to be in a position where someone will take offence to their bullshit and then head for the moral high ground the second they do.

That type of person, in my opinion, is a cunt. Pure and simple.

You've been reported, you won't last. Get your pointless chuckles whilst they last.

You are even denser than I thought and your language would not be tolerated in a labourers bothy but hey stay comfortable in your pit!

Are you trying to suggest I don't work? It's hard to tell due to your basic lack of knowledge with regards to punctuation.

Perhaps this basic grasp of language is perfectly understood on the Timmy websites you obviously frequent but they just get lost in the noise here.

And you're still a cunt.

Are you trying to suggest I don't work? It's hard to tell due to your basic lack of knowledge with regards to punctuation.

Perhaps this basic grasp of language is perfectly understood on the Timmy websites you obviously frequent but they just get lost in the noise here.

And you're still a cunt.

Never been on a "Timmy"" site in my life and made no suggestion you did not work, nor have I made any criticism of Rangers as a football club but why should you be interested in that! Just stick to poisonous bile which is clearly what you are best at!