The Football War

There is a program called this on controversial tv (sky channel 200) at four o'clock the blurb about it says.

In Scotland centuries old hatred between catholics and Protestants are relived every week by fans of Glasgow's two favourite football clubs Rangers and the taigs just as a heads up could be a good watch to anyone who fancies it never heard of the channel before so no idea what its like.

I'm recording it so I can watch it and miss out on the adverts who is the talking heads on it.

Also would anyone who is watching it have normally watched it normally if it hadn't been pointed out that it was on.

Thanks for the heads up I've just watched it.

I won't spoil it but the bear at the end... :)

Thanks for the heads up I've just watched it.

I won't spoil it but the bear at the end... :)

No bother if you find something that could be worth watching it of interest to fellow Bears it should be shared so as many as possible should see it.

Watching the dog whisperer just now will watch it when this is finished I hate adverts on tv so skip them all the time now.

Is it worth a watch then.

No bother if you find something that could be worth watching it of interest to fellow Bears it should be shared so as many as possible should see it.

Watching the dog whisperer just now will watch it when this is finished I hate adverts on tv so skip them all the time now.

Is it worth a watch then.

There are some nasty taig republican pieces and people with that poisonous mentality we know they have.

Some bits I cringed at and other bits I enjoyed.

Just watched it, i'm getting the impression that they're saying there's no room for rangers in an independant Scotland maybe i've misunderstood but that's the impression i get.

Just had a disturbing vision of the frog faced cunt salmond in a minghing h00ped top and green tutu uuueeerrrggghh

I feel ill

Let us know if it was any good. He wasnt on it just the program after.

so far its been mainly about the "bombers" from my town and Saltcoats but nothing we didn't already know about.

The main contributer so far has been a guy called Campbell Martin who I think writes for the Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald and is a mhank supporter.

Theyve had the owner of The Vic in Kilwinning on and just now there's a guy who runs a tarrier pub somewhere don't know where it doesn't say.

Just watched it, i'm getting the impression that they're saying there's no room for rangers in an independant Scotland maybe i've misunderstood but that's the impression i get.

He tried to make out where would Rangers fit in Scotland if it was Independant....being the quintessential British club...

Load a shite!...trying to make out Salmond was onto a winner.

There are some nasty taig republican pieces and people with that poisonous mentality we know they have.

Some bits I cringed at and other bits I enjoyed.

The main guy the journo isn't exactly a shining light of fairness so far but he is a septic fan so what do you expect really.

However at least unlike when the BBC do this sort of program they have some pretty intelligent Rangers men on to defend us and put our case across or in the ten minutes or so I've seen so far anyway.

The main guy the journo isn't exactly a shining light of fairness so far but he is a septic fan so what do you expect really.

However at least unlike when the BBC do this sort of program they have some pretty intelligent Rangers men on to defend us and put our case across or in the ten minutes or so I've seen so far anyway.

Agreed bud!

The Rangers men are cracking.

I didn't know what to expect at the start but it needed to be watched to determine a view on it's balance...