The Football War

Yeah I know...the sooner Herr Salmond's independence vote gets downed the better

One of the people on the show said were in a minority now which is just a lie. Wonder what will happen if the vote is beaten this time how long will it be before it all begins again.

See the filth, they haven't a clue.

If an independent Scotland (the idea of which I abhor) were to come true, they reckon it would be a shamrock edged, mini Ireland rather than the pish stained hole they are making it by being here. I really think they'd be in for a fright. They should wonder why the likes of John Reid were Unionists.

Huvnae got a clue these tits, huvnae got a clue. :wanker:

One of the people on the show said were in a minority now which is just a lie. Wonder what will happen if the vote is beaten this time how long will it be before it all begins again.

I laughed at the minority bit...a load a shite!

Salmond I'm sure won't win this vote and when he's deid and buried the SNP will never be the same again...they will keep trying but I don't see it ever happening.

I laughed at the minority bit...a load a shite!

Salmond I'm sure won't win this vote and when he's deid and buried the SNP will never be the same again...they will keep trying but I don't see it ever happening.

I hope it doesn't happen and am pretty sure it won't this time but in the future who knows would be terrible if it was allowed to become a reality imo.

I hope it doesn't happen and am pretty sure it won't this time but in the future who knows would be terrible if it was allowed to become a reality imo.

The powers that be in London just let Salmond do this because they know he won't get the votes needed...if it was ever done again in future and the voting was gonna be close they wouldn't allow it and rightly so!

The powers that be in London just let Salmond do this because they know he won't get the votes needed...if it was ever done again in future and the voting was gonna be close they wouldn't allow it and rightly so!

If the party whoever it is promises a referendum whatever it might be I thought they had to be honoured not sure though.

If an independent Scotland (the idea of which I abhor) were to come true, they reckon it would be a shamrock edged, mini Ireland rather than the pish stained hole they are making it by being here. I really think they'd be in for a fright. They should wonder why the likes of John Reid were Unionists.

Good post bud, they haven't got a fuckin clue!

If the party whoever it is promises a referendum whatever it might be I thought they had to be honoured not sure though.

The ultimate decision lies with London bud, if Salmond or any other party had a referendum and it was voted in favour of it would still need to be ratified in London....And I don't for a minute believe it ever would be to grant Scotland independence

Agree mate,first thing to go would be the bigot factories they call schools.

Im from where it was shot, the carholic school it shows is for kids from stevenston saltcoats ardrossan kilwinning beith dalry largs fairlue west kilbride and a few other places ghey have to run 5 double decker busses all ovr north ayrshire to fill it lol, good old ayrshire :-)