nekounam

an artical in todays daily mail claims that iranian midfeilder javad nekounam is interested in a move to rangers. the article says rangers have made him a good offer to come to rangers and he is interested in coming. altho there is interest from german and england. the move would cost us 3 million

the artical also states that rangers are going to move for david mcnamee <_<

i cant find a link from the daily mail site.

an artical in todays daily mail claims that iranian midfeilder javad nekounam is interested in a move to rangers. the article says rangers have made him a good offer to come to rangers and he is interested in coming. altho there is interest from german and england. the move would cost us 3 million

the artical also states that rangers are going to move for david mcnamee <_<

i cant find a link from the daily mail site.

Oh he's that dude that played for Osasuna. I thought we were on loads of scouting missions. These missions seem to be relying heavily on teams we've played recently... :unsure:

P.s. this is in the wrong section....

hes a defensive midfielder as far as im aware. if anyone id like to get raul garcia from osasuna :P

Incorrect, he is a playmaker that play infront of a more defnesive player in the middle of the park or just behind the strikers.

Incorrect, he is a playmaker that play infront of a more defnesive player in the middle of the park or just behind the strikers.

I read somewhere that he likes to shoot from outside the 18 too.

I'm wondering how the Gaffer's going to get all these midfielders in matches. Yes, they'll have a few more with the CL but for players to improve and get used to each other they need a string of games in a row.

Hmm I would love this on to happen but I can't help feeling that he would'nt be a success here. From watching videos on youtube he looks like he has great technique and actually seems very similar to Nakamura in terms of his game, the main diffference was that he appears to be deep lying playmaker who looks like he likes to dictate both the pace and flow of the game. Unless we are planning to sell Ferguson, which isn't vry likely, than I can't see where he will fit in as there is no chance Ferguson will allow another player to dictate the spped which we play at!

Guest The Brown Brogue
Hmm I would love this on to happen but I can't help feeling that he would'nt be a success here. From watching videos on youtube he looks like he has great technique and actually seems very similar to Nakamura in terms of his game, the main diffference was that he appears to be deep lying playmaker who looks like he likes to dictate both the pace and flow of the game. Unless we are planning to sell Ferguson, which isn't vry likely, than I can't see where he will fit in as there is no chance Ferguson will allow another player to dictate the spped which we play at!

Well if Ferguson has issues with yet another managers tactics and style then it won't be long before hes shipped off again...

I have a suspicion that Brahim could be on his way

I think he'll be back in France by the end of the summer.If we get a good offer then we should accept it. We now have Thomson who is an all rpound better player than Hemdani and brings more to the team

Osasuna midfielder Javad Nekounam has revealed that he is not interested in moving to Glasgow Rangers.

The Iran star’s name along team mate Carlos Cuellar was mentioned as a likely transfer target to the Scottish giants.

But Nekounam has now stressed that he has no intention of moving away from Pamplona over the summer.

“I am very happy with the season that I had and the club told me they were satisfied by my performances. My intentions are 100% in Pamplona,†the 26-year-old told Deportes de Navarra.

The former Pas player has been impressive in his first season proving himself as one of the best defensive midfielders in La Liga.

and he is a defensive mid according to this