Best FIFA 13 deal?

SirAlistairofMcCoist

Anyone know where is doing the best deal on FIFA 13? I remember Tesco done FIFA 11 for £25 on release day! Doubt we'll get a deal as good as that again, mind you!

Check out the gaming deals & bargains thread mate there was afew links in there (tu)

Best one I remember was at Sainsbury's if added a discount code it's all in thread mentioned but don't know if the code is still valid as was weeks ago it was put up but worth a try (tu)

Anyone know where is doing the best deal on FIFA 13? I remember Tesco done FIFA 11 for £25 on release day! Doubt we'll get a deal as good as that again, mind you!

Well last year, FIFA 12 was £25 if you bought another chart game, can't see them doing it for only £25 again.

Best value for money seems to be £29 at Tesco when you buy 2100 Microsoft points which cost £17.87, or £25 PSN for £24.96. After that would probably be Sainburys at £35 for just the game with no conditions.

Hope you put this in the gaming deals & bargains thread :cgreen::lol:

Im needing some Microsoft points so cheers for the heads up on that mate (tu)

I got it for 22 quid for PC off a website, you just buy the cd code and download through origin

Whats the PC version like mate? I often thought of getting a copy for my laptop so can still play when the mrs watching TV. I am so used to a gamepad tho,,, I have a program that enables me to use my PS3 pad with some games as it emulates a 360 controller.

Works with all games for windows games and some others.

Mind you I would probably never be off it then,,,, have to leave some time for Footie manager,,,,and the wife of course lol

Whats the PC version like mate? I often thought of getting a copy for my laptop so can still play when the mrs watching TV. I am so used to a gamepad tho,,, I have a program that enables me to use my PS3 pad with some games as it emulates a 360 controller.

Works with all games for windows games and some others.

Mind you I would probably never be off it then,,,, have to leave some time for Footie manager,,,,and the wife of course lol

PC version supports 1080p(doubt you'll benefit from this unless your laptop is a beast) and has sharper textures.. The console version is natively 720p, though I think the 360 uses an up-scaler to emulate 1080p. Either way the PC version is more pleasant on the eyes, although its not earth shatteringly different. PC version also has significantly less loading times because its running from a HDD.

PC version also supports mods.. although most are simply reskins.

The downside to the PC version is the smaller playerbase.. Although it's still busy enough to find someone to play against without waiting too long! You also have to use Origin which is EA's version of Steam..

Other than that they are identical.

• 2 weeks later...

It's done mate I got this on release day,think it was only a deal for the week,I've actually still to open my points forgot about them laugh.gif

u kno where i can look to get fifa for about £30? still playing a flashed copy on my flashed xbox but wanna get back on my slim as the connection never trips! :(