Rangers ban BBC over Ally ‘suicide’ clip storm.

Exellent - giving them the red card and suspension they deserve. Report on that! :cgreen:

BBC Alba will have games on though

Technically MG Alba so I am not sure if they will be part of the ban! I hope not as us teuchters need our gaelic Rangers fix. :( Seirbheis nam Meadhanan Gàidhlig [MG] are in partnership with the BBC, though the BBC are becoming more to the fore on it. I still see the MG Alba logo more often than the BBC Alba one.

the reply

Reference CAS-1702220-T8L1NB

Thank you for your comments, which were passed to the Head of Sport, who has asked that I forward his response as follows:

“We are sorry if anyone took offence at the title sequence for Wednesday night’s Sportscene programme. It was certainly not our intention.

The sequence in question drew on elements of the opening titles to a popular TV drama series and was intended, in the context of our titles, to reflect the differing fortunes of the two teams taking part.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact us.”

In other words they've passed it up to Scotland ,dont give a toss themselves or just don't have the power to intervene