If you left at half time...

BEE

The atmosphere was poor, probably the worst I've experienced at an away game. Although UB and TBO seemed to be scattered around the place which didn't help things!

It really came over as better than most away games on the stream I had - were they adding a soundtrack in the background?

Well we were drinking in the springkerse view before and after the game and they had police outside after the game cause some fanny came in at half time and started bother, they closed the fucking bar because of it!

Same as me, the pub filled up at half time due to utter idiots leaving at half time - I didn't get a ticket then went to the bogs before kick off and two roasters were saying they were going to leave at half time regardless of the score :anguish:

Also today given the amount of bears ticketless leaving early is pretty much sticking two fingers up to them...

That's exactly how I feel, the pub filled up at half time with plastic hard men who don't give a fuck about Rangers.