To be fair to CW statement.

DerekJohnstone

I'll repeat my stance on this, I thank him for his ambitions and the good times that ALL bears celebrated. Hindsight is great ain't it.

He did mess up and wether he knew exactly what was happening which many are happy to put forward as facts regarding whyte he will know himself and have to live with it, but thrs no escaping what has happened and those questioning the intricacies of that deal between the two.

I can't focus all blame on Murray but he was the guardian of this great club and royaly fukked up aloby the ways.

I'll give you that but in my opinion what you leave behind is your legacy. It's all very easy to own a company/club/other and lap up the praise and adulation when the going is good.

However, if you run that entity into the ground and then leave it adrift, that's your legacy and a pretty fucking stinking one at that.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been said, administration was being tlked about long before that particular game. I merely used it as a point of reference.

I'll explain my point, simply.

David Murray is a thief, a liar, a conman and the worst thing that ever happened to Rangers Football Club. Trying to blame anybody else is just what he would want. He fucked our club and fans over, asset stripping Rangers and letting us, the fans, be demonised by the media agenda. Then he found a stooge, with no personal reputation to protect and nothing to lose, and basically gave him control of our club.

Duped? No, not me either.

If you truly believe that, then lets hand back the 9IAR memories, the edge of a CL final in 92 memories. Fuck it, lets forget Gazza, Laudrup ever played for Rangers. Coz it all happened while "the worst thing ever to happen to Rangers" was in charge. doh

Truly ridiculous statement. But I wont judge you solely on that one instance of stupidity. ;)

I'll give you that but in my opinion what you leave behind is your legacy. It's all very easy to own a company/club/other and lap up the praise and adulation when the going is good.

However, if you run that entity into the ground and then leave it adrift, that's your legacy and a pretty fucking stinking one at that.

I'm sure he has succulent vines of grapes that he can look back on as somewhat of an achievement, not to mention any accolades rangers won on our journeys or the amount of staff he had on payroll from numerous businesses, I'm proud of the rangers history and he will be happy with his part or may I say some of his tenure. It hasn't all been bad under Murray but the one thing I HOPE rangers fans take from this situation is we all have a duty and that is ensure rangers lives within its means.

I'm sure he has succulent vines of grapes that he can look back on as somewhat of an achievement, not to mention any accolades rangers won on our journeys or the amount of staff he had on payroll from numerous businesses, I'm proud of the rangers history and he will be happy with his part or may I say some of his tenure. It hasn't all been bad under Murray but the one thing I HOPE rangers fans take from this situation is we all have a duty and that is ensure rangers lives within its means.

How were we not living within our means? We reduced the Lloyds debt from 80 million to 18 million and we were still winning consecutive league championships.

How were we not living within our means? We reduced the Lloyds debt from 80 million to 18 million and we were still winning consecutive league championships.

I'm not saying we were have I, one thing I have certainly taken from recent event and all the financial hullabaloo is I want rangers to live within its means.

Were in the position so why not? If I'm managing any catering unit let it be a restaurant or bar I'm contracted too, i'm told to stick to the guidelines set by the company, lets say for the sake of things these guidelines are akin to financial rules withing the game of football. It's best to ensure you abide by the rules and guidelines but personally I always look to work within those rules and go that extra bit further in my endeavour thus ensuring a healthy product.

If you truly believe that, then lets hand back the 9IAR memories, the edge of a CL final in 92 memories. Fuck it, lets forget Gazza, Laudrup ever played for Rangers. Coz it all happened while "the worst thing ever to happen to Rangers" was in charge.

Truly ridiculous statement. But I wont judge you solely on that one instance of stupidity. ;)

I've previously stated that I would wipe everything connected with Murray from the club if it were up to me.

I've already judged you on your stupidity, thinking a few tin pots are worth trampling all over peoples beliefs for.

Thats not the Rangers I grew up with.

I've previously stated that I would wipe everything connected with Murray from the club if it were up to me.

I've already judged you on your stupidity, thinking a few tin pots are worth trampling all over peoples beliefs for.

Ok, then. Surely, rather than Murray, the Ibrox disaster was the worst thing ever to happen to Rangers?

You still stole our Money from the arsenal shares and the jelavic money didn't you ya wee rat bastard.

how much did Everton pay upfront with that deal if you know? And yes thief is bang on the money.

FACT, Craig shyte was in a position of trust therefore warrants a jail term for breaking a position of trust as he did.

In what way? I presume the tickets were only sold on the basis whyte bought the club (like a house with a mortgage). No club = no 27m for whyte

Its quite simple. Lets assume we have 40000 season books at an average of £400 = £16m of income.

When we had the £18m Lloyds loan, we paid £1 m capital repayment and circa £1m interest.

£16m of income less £2m to Lloyds = £14m of available working capital for other expenses.

Now lets look at the £27m ticketus loan. They get 25,000 season tickets at £400 or £10m. We get 15,000 at an average of £400 = £6m of income.

£6m of available working capital for other expenses.

(tu)

Even Gazza and Laudrup? :(

It's your opinion and you obviously believe in it so I'll respect that while not agreeing with it.

Perhaps being born in '85 clouds my judgement on the subject

Its quite simple. Lets assume we have 40000 season books at an average of £400 = £16m of income.

When we had the £18m Lloyds loan, we paid £1 m capital repayment and circa £1m interest.

£16m of income less £2m to Lloyds = £14m of available working capital for other expenses.

Now lets look at the £27m ticketus loan. They get 25,000 season tickets at £400 or £10m. We get 15,000 at an average of £400 = £6m of income.

£6m of available working capital for other expenses.

(tu)

So where does any of that involve him lying to sdm? Also which seats wetter sold? Were they in the higher price bracket? Where does any of what you posted actually answer what I asked?

So where does any of that involve him lying to sdm? Also which seats wetter sold? Were they in the higher price bracket? Where does any of what you posted actually answer what I asked?

Did you ask me anything about him lying to SDM ???????????????????????????????????????????????

You asked me to explain my post. "In what way?"

I answered you. <cr>

So if you post about how he lied to everyone about everything then I ask 'in what way' what do you think that could mean? You said he lied to sdm. How did he lie to them? He lied to the previous board? What lies did he tell them?

Im lost here. You quoted 1 post and asked me a question. I answered it.

But to play your game, he did lie to SDM. He did lie to the old board. He lied to journalists. He lied to the fans. He is a born liar.

Are you actually disputing this ?

Im lost here. You quoted 1 post and asked me a question. I answered it.

But to play your game, he did lie to SDM. He did lie to the old board. He lied to journalists. He lied to the fans. He is a born liar.

Are you actually disputing this ?

No I'm asking which lies he specifically told the board and sdm. Simple question with a simple answe.