The Need for Glamour Friendlys & Rtv commentator

Dunny_01

Sorry im hoggin the boards with topics im on holiday with wife in florida and would rather talk to u lot than her...

The RTV commentator. well that man is as finny as fcuk!!!

" he skimmed the ronseal on the post with that shot?"

the guy is brilliant but a point that was brought up is the lack of game time were getting the now. Surely its the time to arrange a couple big european nights .... Hamburgs, Ajax Away....what?? fkn gaggin for it so need that on

my list haha, Corinthians or Chelsea or a big english team no in europe??

something is needed to get this team right the formation today was crazy.... Rangers is Rangers and we should change for no team!! they should be tinkering with formations! so i reckon big time game time required pronto.

The International break is the problem.

The season has been stop-start so far and has been no benefit to us at all, let alone having no pre-season (yes, I went there again). The team has been flung in at the deep end of expectation and competitive games while having no time to gel together.

We've got a clear run of games now up until about March IIRC so we can now push on, get regular games with no breaks (unless there's call off's in the winter) and get playing good football and getting good results.

The International break is the problem.

The season has been stop-start so far and has been no benefit to us at all, let alone having no pre-season (yes, I went there again). The team has been flung in at the deep end of expectation and competitive games while having no time to gel together.

We've got a clear run of games now up until about March IIRC so we can now push on, get regular games with no breaks (unless there's call off's in the winter) and get playing good football and getting good results.

There's another break next month for internationals :( load a bollox!

To the poster who said we would get beat, it doesn't matter if we were to get beat it would give the fans a deserved trip away, gets the players some big games and tbh last year Hamburg only beat a team of Rangers fringe players and youngsters 2 - 1! We also beat a good Liverpool side with a mixed team aswell! Its all about experience and hookers and gear for the fans :crabflute:

To the poster who said we would get beat, it doesn't matter if we were to get beat it would give the fans a deserved trip away, gets the players some big games and tbh last year Hamburg only beat a team of Rangers fringe players and youngsters 2 - 1! We also beat a good Liverpool side with a mixed team aswell! Its all about experience and hookers and gear for the fans :crabflute:

Seen that mate, just checked the fixtures before I posted though and didn't see any in the fixtures. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 25th and the the 1st of December.

The Scotland v Luxembourg game is the 14th November, midweek :D

Seen that mate, just checked the fixtures before I posted though and didn't see any in the fixtures. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 25th and the the 1st of December.

The Scotland v Luxembourg game is the 14th November, midweek :D

They're playing luxemburg? Fucking hell :lol:

They're playing luxemburg? Fucking hell :lol:

Aye :lol:

Supposedly Levein is being kept on for it as well.

He should have been sacked therefore providing the new gaffer with 2 friendlies - Lux and Estonia - to play before we face Wales at home in March... but na, that's too simple for the SFA to realise. doh

my family get pissed off with the commentator every time he shouts whenever the ball goes into the box :lol: i like him. the shouting does get a bit nippy mind. he nearly blew out my speakers yesterday :lol:

I'd gone to another browser tab at one point and shat myself when he shouted out all of a sudden.

Thats the thing!!

when the shite weather kicks in, all our games will be gettin called off, in saying that some of div 3 pitches have been better than sphell., no under soil heating means nae games

They must try sort out a few friendlys or even introduce

The Ibrox tournament spread over a couple months?? get a few good teams no playin in europe?

We also beat a good Liverpool side with a mixed team aswell! Its all about experience and hookers and gear for the fans :crabflute:

Thought I'd read that wrong for a minute :D

As for Scotland, we will probably (I do say probably because we are utter mince under Potter) beat Luxembourg and maybe get a draw against Estonia, meaning once again a band of muppets will think he is the answer. Should have been horsed after the Czech fiasco.