Edmiston House

Hairy Rz

Went on tour yesterday and was stopped by a guy doing a survey outside Megastore. He asked me how I felt about Edmiston House becoming a gym providing jobs and benefits for the local community. I asked was this to do with the club and he said it was a private enterprise.

I had hoped the club had plans for this building. Told him I hoped the club intended to make it the club museum and ticket office and my dad told him he wanted Rangers Club back there.

Anyone else encounter them when going to book signing? Heard any other plans regarding museum etc. ?

Went on tour yesterday and was stopped by a guy doing a survey outside Megastore. He asked me how I felt about Edmiston House becoming a gym providing jobs and benefits for the local community. I asked was this to do with the club and he said it was a private enterprise.

I had hoped the club had plans for this building. Told him I hoped the club intended to make it the club museum and ticket office and my dad told him he wanted Rangers Club back there.

Anyone else encounter them when going to book signing? Heard any other plans regarding museum etc. ?

Was it Mark Daly?

When the Club have decided what they're going to do, they'll tell us.

Interesting, CG has already stated that his plan is to move the ticket office to the current Superstore location, move the superstore to Edminston House (& increase its size from 5000sq.ft to 20,000sq.ft)

He planned to introduce a club or bar, which would be open for match days to bring in a continuing financial stream.

I loved that idea about having a members club (bar) at the top with a walkway straight into the Copland stand it could be a much bigger version of bar 72.

Think about how much us bears spend in the clubs and pubs near ibrox before and after games!

Years ago we enjoyed a pre-match drink and grub as an ST holder if you were in early.

This building was used as a Murray call centre, but now looks empty.

As for the Albion car park, some say it belongs to Rangers and some say it is leased to Rangers by Murray.

Would be interesting how the louden would appreciate the competition. People are trying to run business's here so sentiment goes out the window guys I am afraid. Louden good as it is is a private enterprise and good luck to it. If the bears chose to go to a redeveloped edmiston house it will fold IMO. Thoughts on this please

Would be interesting how the louden would appreciate the competition. People are trying to run business's here so sentiment goes out the window guys I am afraid. Louden good as it is is a private enterprise and good luck to it. If the bears chose to go to a redeveloped edmiston house it will fold IMO. Thoughts on this please

There is more than enough business to go round on match days,

some fans won't go to a bar linked to the club incase something happens

and it affects their season ticket so bars like the louden will still get a share. IMHO