Terry butcher must be disowned by Rangers FC

markybear

Big Butch isn't a business man and as I've said before,who can explain the exact position of our club at a given moment? He and other people are led to believe we are a new club,,because of business rules.

That jut doesn't cut the mustard for me. Either get it right or don't say anything at all.

Edit. 100% of the Rangers fan base could explain the current position of our club. Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously can't guarentee it, but I would bet anything had admin etc happened while Terry Butcher was at our club, he definately wouldn't have walked away. You are confusing a former player/legend doing an interview with treachoruous cunts who deserted us when we were on our knees, they are worse than scum. The comparison is ridiculous.

I wasn't talking about the players deserting us, I was talking about them referring to our club as Sevco or New Rangers. Apologies if I didn't make that clear enough.

So in that sense Butcher is just as bad as the rest of them.

Big Butch isn't a business man and as I've said before,who can explain the exact position of our club at a given moment? He and other people are led to believe we are a new club,,because of business rules.

Please enlighten me what business rules would that be ?

It's quite simple really, the oldco isn't the newco and if it was we would still owe moneys.

Most people thought we were liquidated, but that didn't happen untill 1st November this year.Big Tell doesn't know the inns and outs of his former club's problems.

A person who runs a business and can't pay their debts will lose their home and declaired bankrupt as should Craig Whyte be.

If that sounds like a lot of pish, I totally agree with you.

Back to big Terry, his problem is keeping ICT in top flight football, but doesn't know the inns and outs of our club's problems.

It's quite simple really, the oldco isn't the newco and if it was we would still owe moneys.

Most people thought we were liquidated, but that didn't happen untill 1st November this year.Big Tell doesn't know the inns and outs of his former club's problems.

A person who runs a business and can't pay their debts will lose their home and declaired bankrupt as should Craig Whyte be.

Back to big Terry, his problem is keeping ICT in top flight football, but doesn't know the inns and outs of our club's problems.

I'm glad you don't know what your talking about, cause you had me worried there..........

Is it simple or complicated? Make your mind up chief.

Fact is TB should no better than to refer to us as a new club. End of story.

FFS, you lot who are degrading Terry Butcher must have been born yesterday.

So then, the captain of England (God Save The Queen) comes to Rangers with his family,buys a hotel in Bridge of Allan,shows passion by getting a criminal record for nearly decking Frank Wankaveney at Ibrox and gets his leg fucking broken for the club cause at Ibrox.

Now because he's showing the same passion for the small club that pays his wages, some of you young Bears think thats shite,well let me tell you this boy.

You're a fuckin disgrace to the club for shouting at him the other night.

It seems to me that Rangers fans grievances with Terry Butcher are based on a lot more than just his words in the paper or his actions in the game against Inverness. And for those who think The Sun may have misrepresented him on this occasion I remember listening to him on the radio doing an interview saying something to the effect of "it is very sad the club I once played for no longer exists / or will no longer exist" - it may have been during the administration of the oldco. So the man believes this, he believes we support a different club. We all love Rangers and know that is not true, so why is he making a point to continuously include this mistake in his interviews about Rangers?? Surely this is one of the worst possible things you can say about Rangers? It is against the very existence of our club and only provides the ammunition that our enemies are craving.

I'll ask the question again. For those that are supporting Butcher, can you honestly say that any Rangers player of the past is beyond criticism? I mentioned the players who "walked away" during the summer. Those guys were heroes to me, and they were great servants to our club but they deserve nearly all the criticism that has came their way.

The saying goes: "Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger", but that isn't something that applies automatically to every ex-player. The ex-player should aspire to this saying by showing respect for Rangers at all times and hold it in the highest regard.

Ok.

Neither the newco or the oldco are Rangers Football Club.

Rangers Football Club are a football club (Asset) NOT a Company.

The Asset was bought/acquired by a New Company, ie Referred to as Newco.

You will find that the Company is registered ( Legal Requirement ) by Companies House,

and all it subsidiary parts, but not so Rangers Football Club.

Hope this clears this up for you.

A person who runs a business and can't pay their Debts???

Seriously, WTF are you talking about.

You lose your home if you do not pay your mortgage, or use it as security and default. unless you know something different about CW.

If you have a problem understanding any of the above please PM me mate.

Is there any chance of us getting a bit less precious about this anytime soon?

I remember having these arguments 6 months ago, when I was trying to convince people that we could cope with the newco route, without losing our identity. Most people didn't agree with me, or didn't see it, and I was ok with it. Why we expect someone in Inverness who has his own club to worry about to be obsessive about Rangers, in the way we are, is beyond me.

Is there any chance of us getting a bit less precious about this anytime soon?

I remember having these arguments 6 months ago, when I was trying to convince people that we could cope with the newco route, without losing our identity. Most people didn't agree with me, or didn't see it, and I was ok with it. Why we expect someone in Inverness who has his own club to worry about to be obsessive about Rangers, in the way we are, is beyond me.

Yea that's ok mate but some of the posters on here....FFS

Of course they do say that Education is a right ,all depends how you use it I suppose..........

Spread the word.

WATP

Still remember the buzz when we signed Big Tel. What a winner he was and the look on McNeil's face when the big man liberated the door off its hinges in the Celtic tunnel was worth the transfer fee alone.

He's entitled to go nuts if he wants when he beats us, it's nothing personal, he's just a winner.

He went bonkers on helicopter Sunday remember.

Still remember the buzz when we signed Big Tel. What a winner he was and the look on McNeil's face when the big man liberated the door off its hinges in the Celtic tunnel was worth the transfer fee alone.

He's entitled to go nuts if he wants when he beats us, it's nothing personal, he's just a winner.

He went bonkers on helicopter Sunday remember.

A total winner! Loved the Big Man when he signed.

No probs with him going nuts when his team won, he's entitled to. Remember, he enjoyed Helicopter Sunday as well.

We don't need to take it personally.

And hello, long time viewer, first time poster.

Was he?? Remember him owning a pub in Neilston - don't have recollections of a drunk?? Always thought that due to the diabetes he looked after his health.

He was mate. Played in Inverness for Caley around 1974-78ish & is still legendary for his boozing. Not the first Scottish footballer to have gone that way. Died far too early, and I have no doubt that bevvy played a big part.

Great player though.