Alex Thomson another for David Murray to sue

soulboy

while I sincerely and passionately hope wee philth, thomson, rangers tax case bigot, the bent lawyer, britney and all the others who have had a hand attempting to destroy our club all develope arse cancer I'm not exactly comfortable at the thought of murray making cash or rehabilitating his reputation with the rangers support.

for me lloyds tsb and hmrc are responsible for what happened to our club, whyte is and allways has been a scapepoat, murray was reckless with our club but was unfortunate that MIH was crippled by the credit crunch and metal price crash and lloyds tsb had him by the baws and forced the sale to someone both parties were fully aware of what he would do.

I wont forgive murray for forgetting that a worldwide institution with a proud 140 years history and tradition was less important than a a few zeros on his bank account, his sin was allowing rangers to be in a positition where lloyds tsb forced the sale.

its my belief that whyte was and still is the hate/ blame figure exactly as he was supposed to be, the fallguy, to distract us from who really tried to kill our club

hmrc and lloyds tsb .

It's very obviously Rangers he's talking about, not Whyte. I find it astonishing that this is from a "credible" journalist, not a mad tim blog.

I think he has to be held to account for these venomous unresearched lies.