Players List on BBC sports page

nachothelegend

I happened to peruse on to the Rangers page on that lots web site for the first time in months,and there is a list of the Traitors ,along with those who left after natural time expired.

Anyway Reading some of the reasons why these players left, pissed me right off ,and it looks like they are more than willing to keep their drip feed and negative connotations of our Club going.

On the list on one page they state Big Jig wanted to transfer to a newclub , and then the next thing they have those Two numbnuts Whittekar ,and Naismith deciding to not sign for the Newco.

I for one think we should continue our Battle with this lot, as they are obviously still willing ,and able to keep their hatred of us ,and our Club burning.

We musn't let up on this ,and allow them to escape.

I have fired of my complaint about the language they use , so lets keep at them.

Please dont say lets move on, as that's what we all want , but this lot arent allowing it .

So lets keep writing in to them, until they eventually get the message.

They are still at it.Believe you me.

It's no just them bastards either you know, sky quote 'the new rangers' now and again which has scunnered me as I can't watch listen or read to anything that doesnt say new club or newco rangers.

Whereas when you take similar scenarios they never reported new Leeds or fiorentina or Middlesbrough, which leads me to believe there are far too many tims in authority and ethnic cleansing should start today

Its not my point mate but I see what your saying.

The point is they still lie stating we are a new Club.

Thats blatent and utter lies and they know that.

They're gone and they ain't coming back. We can't control what they say either. Forget about them.

They're gone and they ain't coming back. We can't control what they say either. Forget about them.

so surrender then?

just keep paying our tv licence so they can keep using our money to pay these people who are attacking us in our own homes.

as for the players themselves they should be made to realise they are deemed as tratiors and are not welcome in glasgow nevermind the club.