E-Petition daily/hourly reminder

TheWee BlueDevil

Dear Admin,

I think that if the e-petition was flagged up as a new thread every now and again it would probably get more hits.

When a topic is pinned it is easy to think that you have already seen/read and responded to it.

Is it possible for you to send out some sort of reminder/daily e-petition invite thread?

Just a thought.

Cheers.

Dear Admin,

I think that if the e-petition was flagged up as a new thread every now and again it would probably get more hits.

When a topic is pinned it is easy to think that you have already seen/read and responded to it.

Is it possible for you to send out some sort of reminder/daily e-petition invite thread?

Just a thought.

Cheers.

Go to the pinned thread, page one, click the link.

I agree. I said in the thread about maybe having the thread flashing or something else to make it stand out. I have the same concerns about it just sitting up there and getting forgot about.

I seem to remember a survey this site done a while back and most folk said they never took much notice of pinned threads. Something needs to be done to keep it in the front of folk minds.

Many bears have said it before but we need to get it signed on behalf of other family and friends. Take time out, get their permission and get them signed. I'm hoping we get a good uptake at the weekend.

This has to be the way to go, I would imagine most users of this forum have already signed it.

I have been encouraging all my family and friends to sign it via facebook and twitter, I don't know what else we can do to publicise it