Mini Giving His Tuppence Worth Again

Edmiston Drive

He was a director for years and did heehaw.

He then had access to a dossier that, had he published it, would have killed Whyte's takeover in its tracks and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Publicity seeking, loudmouth, jumped up beancounter who has yet to apologise for his not-insignificant part in our downfall.

A million times this. Well said

You'r obsessed with this guy, you would think he was a taig. This isn't from Murray this is the journo saying this.

Yesterday Rangers chief executive Charles Green blamed the resulting 18 months of uncertainty for the liquidation of the club.

It is not possible to liquidate a football club, it was the company, i would take legal action against these fannys every time they say this.

These cunts are not stupid they know the difference.

You pick one piece from this interview..........mini is a fucker , my opinion and sticking to it, he came out of the meeting and wallah straight to get his story out......

Re your highlighting the liquidation part.......that is for CG to pull this guy up. as he never mentioned anything re liquidation.......my point was this mini appearing again.....I personally wish he would get to fuck.

You pick one piece from this interview..........mini is a fucker , my opinion and sticking to it, he came out of the meeting and wallah straight to get his story out......

Re your highlighting the liquidation part.......that is for CG to pull this guy up. as he never mentioned anything re liquidation.......my point was this mini appearing again.....I personally wish he would get to fuck.

Have to say I agree, was there at a time when he has now twice failed to fulfill his promise of investment and all thought doubting Shyte waited to the last minute to put a "bid" in.

He is also fairly gullty I'm sure of trying to derail Charles Greens consortiums bid at a time we needed stability.

Never mind what Murray is saying, he's only saying what we all want. What about the lie that the club was liquidated?

Again too many people on here want to have a dig at our own.

He did fuck about alot during admin but no one on here knows what went on back then.

You'd have to admit that although we don't know what went on back then that Murray does court the media, he may say what we are all wanting but that's easy to do, what he didn't or couldn't do was deliver, not just during admin but also before Shyte took over

He was a director for years and did heehaw.

He then had access to a dossier that, had he published it, would have killed Whyte's takeover in its tracks and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Publicity seeking, loudmouth, jumped up beancounter who has yet to apologise for his not-insignificant part in our downfall.

Yeah ... but what do you really think?