Boycott - It's a personal choice !

Ace

I will not have anyone tell me that the decision I make makes me any less or more of a Rangers fan than it did before.

If I choose to goto to Tannadice to support my club, then that is my choice. I want to give the team my vocal backing, I want to ensure that the players know that we will follow whereever they go, I go ...

If I choose not to go, then that is my choice also, I understand the feeling about ensuring the team has my backing but principles come at a cost and Dundee Utd with Thomson as its voice, is doing its upmost to, if not, kill my club, certainly to ensure that an unfair punishment befalls us.

As to my choice, its that latter but that is MY choice, you have to examine your concience and decide for yourself what you think is right ... I will not criticise your choice for I will understand it, although I might not agree with it.

ofcourse it is, you have the freedom to do whatever you want, even if it means your the only fan there.

but a boycott only works if everyone gets behind.

Ideally id love to see Charles Green take the decision out our hands - tell Dundee United to ram their allocation up Thomsons hole.

ofcourse it is, you have the freedom to do whatever you want, even if it means your the only fan there.

but a boycott only works if everyone gets behind.

Ideally id love to see Charles Green take the decision out our hands - tell Dundee United to ram their allocation up Thomsons hole.

I'm really not sure what the police would do if the club refused tickets ... they would probably say if we don't take tickets it will just encourage some Bears to go in the away end leading to potential flashpoints