Support them today from across the water

BlueBellDave

I know it's abit late, but it would be gd if we could all sing Born Under a Union Jack, and fly the flag on the 6th minute today to show our support for all our brothers and sisters that can't make it across the water today to celebrate Rangers Proud history! Cant make it because having to protest against corrupt politicians taking down a flag that has been flying over city halls since 1906 (6th min), to show our support as thousands across there have showing us over the 140 years! Spread the word!

I think its an absolute joke that they have taken down the union flag and it is nothing more than an inflammatory action by a "group of people" who unfortunately like in Scotland have gotten themselves into positions of power and influence....Best of luck to you mate, certainly have my support.

maybe a touch too late for the days game,,,,,,,,what about a union flag day,,,ibrox filled to the gunnels,,,,not wee daft hand held flags, proper union flags,,,the support we recieved from our friends over the water was outstanding ,,show them they are not alone,,,even making the hampden game a union day,,,,,,,the whole country watching

The Flag of our Country is OUR flag,it belongs to the people,not the politicians or councillor to play football with.The vote on this matter was deliberately not given to the Belfast people but was decided by the pan Nationalist front,Sinn Fein/SDLP,joined by Alliance,who incidentily were elected on Unionist transfer votes(PR election system),Alliance had no mandate to vote the way they did.They, the mhedia,including the BBC, in Northern Ireland say the protests are a kick at democracy,not so,as democracy is denied our Citizens because of the GFA.I do not support the violence,as we wreck our own areas but I fully support the protests.The line has been drawn,this will not go away.The 'republican' Alliance party must and will,I believe, be destroyed at the next elections.God save the Queen...and our Nations Flag. :ukflag:

I know it's abit late, but it would be gd if we could all sing Born Under a Union Jack, and fly the flag on the 6th minute today to show our support for all our brothers and sisters that can't make it across the water today to celebrate Rangers Proud history! Cant make it because having to protest against corrupt politicians taking down a flag that has been flying over city halls since 1906 (6th min), to show our support as thousands across there have showing us over the 140 years! Spread the word!

Hampden sounds good