Tam Cowan the moron

Mulligan

It's alleged his mrs, the ex miss steele from Mosspark was a well known figure up the hill at Bella Park after the Parky had done his rounds.......as for the allegations can't confirm them.

So the poor guy thought he was her first , that could explain his outbursts.

It's alleged his mrs, the ex miss steele from Mosspark was a well known figure up the hill at Bella Park after the Parky had done his rounds.......as for the allegations can't confirm them.

So the poor guy thought he was her first , that could explain his outbursts.

Do you or did you write for No. 1 Fanzine?

No, he offered me £200 a column but I wanted £300 , then I found out his offer of £200 was for me to pay him :7325:

Your writing style is very similar to a certain contributor from Kinning Park which I believe is where you are originally from. Interesting. ;)

Your writing style is very similar to a certain contributor from Kinning Park which I believe is where you are originally from. Interesting. ;)

I can assure you it's not me......yeah was born in KP Plantation St and moved to MacLellan St then moved away when just coming on 17.

I would say if it was bud.

I'm only kidding you on mate.

There was a guy called Kinning Park Teddy Bear who used to write in the fanzine. (Haven't bought one for a few years). He always used to have inside knowledge about all sorts of individuals but wouldn't name them although you could guess by his clues. Was always a great read. :)

I'm only kidding you on mate.

There was a guy called Kinning Park Teddy Bear who used to write in the fanzine. (Haven't bought one for a few years). He always used to have inside knowledge about all sorts of individuals but wouldn't name them although you could guess by his clues. Was always a great read. :)

Well has to be me then.............. :7325: